- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 54
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate:
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1Marketing Channel: Definition and Function in the Marketplace
This course can be found in: GACE Test Prep
Thousands of practice questions, 90+ GACE study guides, and 6,000+ test prep video lessons
Course SummaryUse this study guide to refresh your memory or learn new facts about marketing channels, distribution and the selling process. This course covers all of the material you will need to know when taking the Georgia Assessments for the Certification of Educators (GACE) Marketing Education Test II exam.
to start this course today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
6 chapters in GACE Marketing Education Test II (047): Practice & Study Guide
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
Related GACE Courses
About This Course
What is the function of a marketing channel? How are prices determined? How are consumer products developed and marketed? These are just some of the questions you will find answered when you refer to this study guide. You'll also study selling and buying practices and behavior. In addition to these topics, the course prepares you for all the marketing concepts you'll be tested on by the GACE Marketing Education Test II exam. After you finish this course, you should have developed a better understanding of the following:
- Distribution strategies and supply chain management
- Pricing strategies and objectives
- Product development and marketing
- Brand positioning and consumer protection
- Consumer and buying behavior
- Steps of the selling process
About the Exam
Georgia uses the GACE Marketing Education exam to determine the knowledge level of aspiring educators seeking certification this content area. Test II contains 80 selected-response questions in five subareas: Channel Management (accounting for 17% of the exam); Pricing (17%); Product/Service Management (27%); Promotion (23%); and Selling (16%). You will have two hours to complete this computer-administered test. A score of 220 must be attained to pass this test at the induction level.
GACE Marketing Education Test II Exam Preparation & Registration
This course is a convenient and effective study tool you can use when preparing for the GACE Marketing Education Test II exam. It contains brief video lessons that you can access 24/7 from any device, making it simple to create a flexible study schedule. You will review such topics as channel intermediaries, price selection and markdown, product life cycles, brand equity and selling methods. Each lesson provides expert instruction and features the ability to jump to any point in the video that addresses the topic you wish to review. Lesson quizzes and chapter exams can be used to determine if you have retained enough information to pass the GACE Marketing Education Test II exam.
The GACE registration process starts by creating an account on the Georgia Professional Standards Commission website. Click on 'Reason for Testing' to obtain a state ID certification number. This ID number is then used to create a GACE testing account on the Educational Testing Service (ETS) website. You have the option to register by phone or online; in either case, you can make exam fee payment with a debit or credit card, an e-check or via PayPal.
GACE is a registered trademark of the Georgia Professional Standards Commission, which is not affiliated with Study.com.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Georgia Paraprofessional Educator Certification
- Marketing Manager Education Programs and Courses
- MBA Marketing Programs in Georgia
- Marketing Diploma and Degree Programs in Georgia with Course Info
- Marketing Analyst Certification and Education Program Information
- Business Education Certification in Georgia
- Study Explores Marketing Trends in Higher Education
- What You Need To Know About The ParaPro Assessment
- Continuing Education Courses in Georgia
- Marketing Graduate Certificate Information
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 79,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses