- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 68
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate:
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1Creating a Safe Learning Environment
This course can be found in: GACE Test Prep
Thousands of practice questions, 90+ GACE study guides, and 6,000+ test prep video lessons
Course SummaryThis informative study guide course helps take the stress out of test preparations as you get ready to take the GACE Reading Test II. Provided in self-paced lessons, the subjects you'll want to know are taught by learned instructors.
to start this course today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
Related GACE Courses
About This Course
Look no further than this engaging test prep course if you need help preparing for the GACE Reading Test II exam. Here you'll find a variety of user-friendly resources at your disposal 24/7, including short lessons, printable lesson transcripts and self-assessment quizzes and tests. It's convenient to study with this course, because we've made all of our learning materials accessible on any mobile phone, tablet or computer at any time. When you use this course, you'll review the following topics:
- The classroom environment for literacy instruction
- Teaching diverse learners
- The involvement of parents and teachers in student learning
- Student evaluations and assessments
- Using monitoring and data in reading instruction
About the Exam
The GACE Reading Test II is one of two subtests that make up the GACE Reading exam, which is designed to measure the knowledge of prospective reading teachers in the state of Georgia. For Test II, testing candidates are given two hours to answer 80 selected-response questions. This portion of the exam includes questions in the subject areas of diversity and the literature environment, as well as assessment and evaluation. The questions on Test II are split equally amongst these two subject areas. Candidates may take Test II by itself or in tandem with Test I if they prefer.
GACE Reading Test II Preparation & Registration
The learning resources we've included in this course are designed by our professional instructors to help you prepare to take the GACE Reading Test II. All of the subjects covered on the test are contained within these tutorial lessons. Discover facts about student assessments, successful class environments for literacy instruction and techniques for teaching diverse learners. Each lesson is accompanied by a short quiz, and you'll find tests at the end of each chapter to help you assess your comprehension level before test day.
GACE exams, including the GACE Reading Test II, are offered at designed testing centers in Georgia and various U.S. states throughout the year. Registration takes place online or by phone, and test candidates must have registered for their designated exam at least two full days before the date of their test. All examinees are asked to arrive 30 minutes prior to testing times with admissions tickets and valid forms of photo ID, dressed in layered, comfortable clothing.
GACE Reading Test II is a registered trademark of the Educational Testing Service, which is not affiliated with Study.com.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- More Than Half of SAT Test-Takers Not Ready for College
- GACE Test Preparation & Resources
- GED Books and Study Materials for Test Preparation
- CMA Test Preparation & Resources
- CGAP Test Preparation & Resources
- CCXP Test Preparation & Resources
- ACT Test Preparation & Resources
- CNE Test Preparation & Resources
- CPCE Test Preparation & Resources
- AFOQT Test Preparation & Resources
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 79,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses