- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 15
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate:
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1Sex and Gender in Society: Differences, Preferences & Characteristics
Course SummaryEnsure your employees fully understand gender identity and sexual orientation diversity in the workplace. These concepts are sensitively and professionally addressed in this series of professionally designed lessons that can be accessed at any time.
To Start This Course Today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
About This Course
Use this engaging corporate training course to work through concepts about gender identity and sexual orientation diversity in the workplace. Your team members will review lessons on discrimination in the workplace and the process of promoting inclusion at work.
How It Works
These concepts are outlined in concise, bite-sized lessons that are easy to understand. Your employees can review the lessons in any order and fit their study times in between meetings.
This course contains the following:
- Bite-sized lessons on sexual orientation and gender identity diversity
- Self-assessment quizzes
- A test at the end of each chapter
- A comprehensive course test
How It Helps
- Provides sensitivity: These lessons allow you to work with your employees on the timely topics of sexual orientation and gender identity diversity with sensitivity and professionalism
- Makes training easy: Whether you want to use this course to work with employees singly or in a workshop or meeting, this course will help.
- Promotes diversity: When your employees understand these topics, and what discrimination looks like, it can lead to a more comfortable and open work environment.
Use this course to ensure your employees can:
- Outline gender identity and sexual orientation
- Identify diversity and discrimination in the workplace
- Promote engagement and inclusion at work
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 160 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Teachers: How to Find Time For Professional Development
- Where Can I Learn How to Make Clothes Professionally?
- 5 Workplace Habits of Successful HR Professionals
- Professional Skills
- How to Become a Bioinformatics Professional
- How to Become a Professional Photographer
- How to Draw Cartoon People Professionally: Cartoon Artist Info
- Learn to Cook Professionally: Career Info and Requirements
- 2d Design Professional: Information About a Career in 2d Design
- Is Asking Students About Their Sexual Orientation Ever Okay?
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 75,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses