- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 45
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
- New lessons are still being added
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1Geometry Lesson for Kids: History & Facts
Course SummaryThis Geometry for Kids course is designed to help students better understand geometry at the elementary school level. Our short and fun lessons cover the foundations of geometry, and your kids can use the course as a textbook supplement, homework help tool or test preparation resource.
to start this course today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
About This Course
Your elementary school students can enjoy an amazing boost in geometry knowledge by reviewing the fun and engaging lessons in this course. Developed by top math instructors, lessons take in-depth looks at geometry topics that include triangles, shapes and angles. As a parent or teacher, you can assess your students' comprehension of concepts covered in this course with online quizzes and chapter exams. A course exam is also available to gauge your students' understanding of elementary school geometry.
How It Works
- These geometry lessons can be reviewed in any sequence to get a stronger understanding of concepts currently being covered in class.
- In addition to getting an overview of geometry, your students can dig into specific geometry concepts like lines, prisms and shapes to gain full comprehension of this subject area.
- Short multiple-choice quizzes are available to gauge your students' understanding of geometry topics covered in the lessons.
- Lessons and other resources are available anytime to ensure your students can fit geometry review sessions into a busy schedule.
- Our math experts can answer any questions your students have about lesson topics.
- All resources in this course are mobile friendly, allowing students to access lessons, quizzes and more from any smartphone or tablet.
Using This Course
Using this online resource can help your students absorb geometry concepts at a comfortable pace. Since lessons are developed and presented by expert instructors, you can rest assured that your students are getting quality information that will enhance their geometry comprehension. As a parent or teacher, take advantage of the resources in the manner that best suits your students. Reviewing the lessons in any sequence, taking quizzes and tests more than once and utilizing other course resources can ensure your students fully understands elementary school geometry.
Benefits for parents and teachers using this course include:
- Strengthening geometry knowledge in preparation for quizzes or tests
- Making geometry homework assignments easier
- Serving as an in-school lesson supplement or after-school tutoring solution
- Boosting confidence in young geometry students
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Geometry Courses and Classes Overview
- List of Free Online Geometry Courses and Lessons
- How To Help Your Kids With Homework When You've Got Your Own
- How an IEP Can Help Your ADHD Kid Do Better on Tests
- Online Geometry Course and Class Descriptions with School Options
- Geometry Worksheets
- GED Geometry Test Information
- Accuplacer Arithmetic Test: Geometry
- Can Short Video Lessons Help Your ADHD Child Study Better?
- 5 Lessons to Help Your Students Understand the Elections
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 79,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses