- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 292
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate:
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1What is Economics? - Definition & Types
Course SummaryAccess this course at any time to prepare for the Georgia Milestones Economics/Business/Free Enterprise EOC exam. This study guide helps you go over the various topics covered by the test, and it includes fun lessons and quizzes can be reviewed on any Internet-connected device.
to start this course today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
32 chapters in Georgia Milestones - Economics/Business/Free Enterprise EOC: Test Prep & Practice
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
About This Course
You can use this study guide to review what you need to know to successfully complete the Georgia Milestones Economics/Business/Free Enterprise End-of-Course (EOC) exam. We provide you with everything from an introduction to economics to a review of different fiscal policies. On the subject of business, you will find information about different organizations, policies, banking and more. Our course will help you go over:
- Scarcity, choice, supply, demand and consumer behavior
- Economic interdependency and price
- The government's role in types of economic systems
- Business and consumer decisions
- Production and types of advantage
- Economic activity, growth and productivity
- Inflation and unemployment
- Fiscal, monetary, expansionary and contractionary policies
- Banking, financial markets and the money supply
- Foreign exchange and trade barriers
- Savings, investments, credit and interest rates
- Insurance and taxation
About the Exam
The Georgia Milestones Economics/Business/Free Enterprise EOC exam is used to ascertain what you've learned in your high school course. Your score will count as 20% of your final grade. All of the questions on this exam are in the multiple-choice format.
Preparing & Registering for the Georgia Milestones Economics/Business/Free Enterprise EOC Exam
This study guide will help you get familiar with the subjects tested by the Georgia Milestones Economics/Business/Free Enterprise EOC exam. Each lesson was designed by an expert in the field of economics or business. You can view the lessons multiple times. Additionally, we provide you with self-assessment quizzes throughout the course, allowing you to track your progress.
The Georgia Milestones Economics/Business/Free Enterprise EOC exam is administered through schools in Georgia at the end of the course. Each school district determines the testing window it will use when delivering the exam.
The Georgia Milestones Assessment System (Georgia Milestones) is a registered trademark of the Georgia Department of Education, which is not affiliated with Study.com.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Free Online Business Economics Courses
- Business Economics Course Descriptions
- GED Study Guide Information on the Internet
- List of Free Guitar Courses and Lessons
- Online Internet Security Course and Class Reviews
- Business Degree Programs in Georgia with Course Summaries
- Business Economics Major Online Courses
- How Video Games Help Children with ADHD Study & Have Fun
- Top AP Exam Study Guides and Resources
- List of Free Online Geometry Courses and Lessons
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 79,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses