- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 393
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate:
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1Virginia Company: Charter, Definition & History
Course SummaryUse this study guide course to prepare for the Georgia Milestones - U.S. History EOC test. In this comprehensive review, you will study essential U.S. history topics through fun video lessons and practice exams. The course also has a final assessment to help you gain confidence before the test.
to start this course today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
40 chapters in Georgia Milestones - U.S. History EOC: Test Prep & Practice
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
About this Course
This study-guide course will provide you with an extensive review of topics you can expect to see when you are asked to complete the Georgia Milestones - U.S. History EOC test. In this course you will complete a series of lessons and assessments that will help you review and reinforce your understanding of significant events in U.S. history. Some of these topics include:
- European colonization of the Americas and the birth of the U.S. as a nation
- Pre-Civil War America, the Mexican-American War, and the sectional crisis
- Events and aftermath of the American Civil War
- U.S. Imperialism, Westward Expansion, the Second Industrial Revolution and immigration
- Events of World War I, the Roaring 20s and the Great Depression
- Causes and effects of World War II
- The Cold War and Civil Rights Movement
- America in the 1980s and 1990s
About the Exam
The Georgia Milestones - U.S. History EOC test is an end-of-course assessment used to measure students' achievements upon completion of their U.S. history class. This test is administered in two sections, and includes a total of 75 selected-response questions. When you take each section you will be asked to complete it in a 70 minute testing session.
Preparing and Registering for the Georgia Milestones - U.S. History EOC Exam
In addition to participating in your U.S. history class, use these lessons and assessments to guide your studies for the Georgia Milestones - U.S. History EOC test. Complete the lessons and lesson transcripts to refresh and reinforce your understanding of the material presented in them. For each lesson, complete the short assessment that accompanies it, and find topics you may want to review further. At the end of every chapter, complete the practice chapter exam to test how well you understand the topics presented in it.
If you have any questions regarding your registration for this test, please ask your school/educational institution.
Georgia Milestones is a registered trademark of the Georgia Department of Education, which is not affiliated with Study.com.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Online U.S. History Courses Overview
- What Are Some Colleges that Offer Online U.S. History Courses?
- What Are Some Good Schools that Offer Online Courses in U.S. and Western History?
- Study Civil Rights History: Course and Program Overviews
- Study Australian History: Degree Program and Course Information
- How Video Games Help Children with ADHD Study & Have Fun
- Can Short Video Lessons Help Your ADHD Child Study Better?
- Is Studying History Still Important?
- How to Study for AP Tests
- G.E.D. Test Preparation Video: Tips for Preparing for the GED Exam
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts