- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 289
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
- New lessons are still being added
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1What are the Different Types of Numbers?
Course SummaryUse the learning tools in our flexible review course to prepare to take the GMAT test. Use our short video lessons to study only the topics that you need to or review the entire course to help you get your best possible score on exam day.
to start this course today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
Who's it for?
Anyone who needs help mastering GMAT prep material will benefit from taking this course. There is no faster or easier way to gain knowledge of GMAT prep topics. Among those who would benefit are:
- Students who have fallen behind in understanding basic arithmetic, algebra, geometry, essay writing, grammar, test-taking strategies, or any other GMAT prep topic
- Students who struggle with learning disabilities or learning differences, including autism and ADHD
- Students who prefer multiple ways of learning GMAT topics (visual or auditory)
- Students who have missed class time and need to catch up
- Students who need an efficient way to learn about GMAT prep topics
- Students who struggle to understand their teachers
- Students who attend schools without extra GMAT learning resources
How it works:
- Find videos in our course that cover what you need to learn or review.
- Press play and watch the video lesson.
- Refer to the video transcripts to reinforce your learning.
- Confirm your understanding through lesson quizzes and chapter exams.
Why it works:
- Study Efficiently: Skip what you know, review what you don't.
- Retain What You Learn: Engaging animations and real-life examples make topics easy to grasp.
- Be Ready on Test Day: Use the GMAT Prep final exam to be prepared.
- Get Extra Support: Ask our subject-matter experts any GMAT prep-related question. They're here to help!
- Study With Flexibility: Watch videos on any web-ready device.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Can Short Video Lessons Help Your ADHD Child Study Better?
- Wedding Planner Courses Review
- Distance Learning Airport Security Management Course and Class Reviews
- Financial Examiner Course and Class Reviews
- GMAT Courses: Overview of GMAT Prep Courses
- Online Banking Classes and Courses Review
- Online German Courses and Classes Review
- Online Japanese Courses and Classes Review
- Online Database Administrator Course Reviews
- Online Cryptography Course and Class Reviews
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 79,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses