- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 22
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate: Yes
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1Kindergarten Math Vocabulary Flashcards
Course SummaryThis collection of flashcard sets can provide assistance with memorizing grade level knowledge in such areas as mathematics, science, and more. Work through these flashcards with your grade level students to help them get ahead in class, earn better grades and prepare for upcoming exams.
To Start This Course Today
Try it free for 5 days
About These Flashcards
The flashcards offered within this collection cover knowledge foundations for specific grade levels. Each flashcard set contains different types of information to help students study, such as definitions, vocabulary terms, significant concepts, or images. Some of the flashcard sets that can be accessed in this collection cover such topics as:
- Science vocabulary words
- Math terms and definitions
How Flashcards Help
- Vocabulary expansion: Helps students retain important words and concepts used to describe subject-area specific definitions.
- Additional resources: Search for related grade level lessons on the site to view a short lesson in order to get context and detail for each flashcard topic.
- Information retention: Repetition can help students remember critical terms, names, events and facts within grade level knowledge areas.
How They Work
Flashcards have proven to be a fun and effective tool for studying various facts about grade level-appropriate subject areas.
- Go to a chapter that covers the grade level topics you need to learn.
- Open a flashcard set for the topic you're studying.
- Identify the image, word, name or event on the flashcard.
- Click the button to flip the card and view the answer.
- Select whether you got it right or missed it to keep track of your progress.
- Click the Next arrow to proceed through the flashcard set.
- Review the cards you missed or shuffle all cards back in and go through them again.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 160 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Why You Should Have Students Grade Each Other's Work
- How I Used the Feynman Technique to Study and Got Better Grades
- How to Study Less & Still Get Better Grades in High School
- How Study.com Helps You Improve Your Grades
- High School Study Tips: Three Steps to Better Grades!
- Online Classes Helped ME Get Ahead in College
- How Can Parents Help Their Students Prepare for a College Readiness or AP Exam?
- Why Letter Grades Work for My Teaching Style
- Think You Deserve a Better Grade? Here's How to Talk to Your Professor
- How Grade Inflation Can Hurt College Students
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 75,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses