- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 190
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate:
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1How to Analyze a Literary Passage: A Step-by-Step Guide
Course SummaryIf you need help studying for the GRE exam, the video lessons and quizzes in our test prep tutoring course are a quick and easy way to get up to speed. Take the lesson quizzes and chapter tests to see how well you might do on the exam and where you need to focus further study.
to start this course today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
How it works:
- Begin your GRE prep work.
- Identify the concepts that you're stuck on.
- Find fun videos on the topics you need to understand.
- Press play, watch and learn!
- Test your understanding with quizzes and practice exams.
Who's it for?
This tutoring solution will benefit any student who is trying to prepare for the GRE and earn acceptable scores. This resource can help students including those who:
- Struggle with understanding analysis of issues, reading comprehension, essay writing, algebra, geometry or any other GRE prep topic
- Have limited time for studying
- Want a cost effective way to supplement their GRE prep
- Prefer practicing GRE topics visually
- Find themselves struggling with preparing for the GRE
- Cope with ADD or ADHD
- Want to get ahead in preparing for the GRE
- Need access to GRE prep materials
Why it works:
- Engaging Tutors: We make preparing for the GRE simple and fun.
- Cost Efficient: For less than 20% of the cost of a private tutor, you'll have unlimited access 24/7.
- Consistent High Quality: Unlike a live GRE tutor, these video lessons are thoroughly reviewed.
- Convenient: Imagine a tutor as portable as your laptop, tablet or smartphone. Prepare for the GRE on the go!
- Learn at Your Pace: You can pause and rewatch lessons as often as you'd like, until you master the material.
- Build your vocabulary and reading skills.
- Learn to craft an argument.
- Explore the steps in planning, writing and editing an essay.
- Study proper grammar and usage.
- Review numbers and operations.
- Learn to factor using the FOIL method.
- Build your graphing skills.
- Explore plane geometry.
- Study rational equations and expressions.
- Review probability and statistics.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Why Even Smart Students Still Need to Study for an Open-Book Exam
- Can Short Video Lessons Help Your ADHD Child Study Better?
- 5 Ways to Make Studying for Tests More Interesting
- The Best Way to Study for Your Praxis Test
- Microsoft Office Specialist Exams and Test Prep Information
- MOUS Test and Exam Information
- G.E.D. Test Preparation Video: Tips for Preparing for the GED Exam
- How to Study for AP Tests
- Test Prep
- EMT Test and Exam Information with Tips
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 79,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses