- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 23
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate:
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1What is an Agile Company? - Definition & Example
Course SummaryUse this course on the growth mindset for agile organizations to get your employees on the same page and provide them with training on these concepts. Its easy for your teams to complete this course, as it's mobile-friendly and accessible 24/7.
To Start This Course Today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
About This Course
Our team of expert instructors outlines a growth mindset for agile organizations in this informative corporate training course. Just a few of the subjects presented include an introduction to an agile organization and the way in which innovation and creativity can be successfully fostered at work.
How It Works
This user-friendly course is made up of chapters that focus on a variety of subjects relating to agile organizations and the growth mindset. Each chapter contains bite-sized lessons, and all are easily accessed online.
Our course consists of the following resources:
- Short, expertly written lessons highlighting key concepts
- Self-assessment lesson quizzes
- A test at the end of each chapter for a review of the topics covered
- Comprehensive course test for a quick review of the entire course
How It Helps
- Helps leaders: By studying lessons designed to address the growth mindset, your leadership teams will absorb information directly applicable to their skillset and needs.
- Provides knowledge: Chapters on agile organizations, growth mindsets and the process of fostering innovation explain these important concepts.
- Simplifies training: In just one course, you have a resource on growth mindsets for agile organizations you can use individually with your employees or as the outline for a group workshop or corporate training course.
Use this course to help your employees do the following:
- Understand agile organizations
- Discuss growth mindsets
- Outline ways in which creativity and innovation are fostered at work
- Examine a growth mindset for leaders
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Organizational Management Courses and Training Programs
- Web Page Development Training, Degree and Course Information
- Organizational Behavior Courses and Classes
- Online Courses in Organizational Development
- Orderly: Courses, Training & Certification
- Paramedic Training Courses by Level
- EMT Training Courses by Level
- Seminary Courses and Training Information
- Distribution Training Programs and Courses
- Locksmith Training Programs and Courses
- Clerical Secretary Job Description Duties and Requirements
- Salary and Career Info for a Telecommunications Equipment Installer
- Commercial Bank Underwriting Career Information and Education Requirements
- Chief Information Security Officer Job Description and Requirements
- Online Doctorate Degree Program in Educational Administration
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 75,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses