- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 55
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate:
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1Autoimmune Disease List & Flashcards
Course SummaryThe sets of flashcards in this collection go over essential health information and vocabulary words. These interactive flashcard sets are great resources for anyone who needs to review health concepts for exams, homework assignments, class projects or any other academic purpose.
To Start This Course Today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
About These Flashcards
The flashcards in this collection center around important health facts, terms and concepts. These cards can help you become fluent in the topics covered through repetition and engaging visuals. Some of the topics included in this set include:
- Medical information
- Medical vocabulary
- Many more health topics
How Flashcards Help
- Vocabulary expansion: Helps you retain important words and concepts used to describe nutrition as well as medical resources and vocabulary
- Mobile friendly: Access these sets any time from any mobile device to quiz yourself for an upcoming test, homework help or simply to learn more about health and medicine.
- Learning strategies: Flashcards can help improve memorization of nutrition facts and medical information through repetition and interactive functionality.
How They Work
These flashcards can give your health knowledge an efficient boost while bolstering your ability to recall key information later on.
- Go to a chapter that covers the health topic you need to learn.
- Open a flashcard set for the topic you're studying.
- Identify the term, image, or fact on the flashcard.
- Click the button to flip the card and view the answer.
- Select whether you got it right or missed it to keep track of your progress.
- Click the Next arrow to proceed through the flashcard set.
- Review the cards you missed or shuffle all cards back in and go through them again.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 160 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Health Economics Course and Class Information
- Online Animal Health Courses and Classes Review
- Home Health Aide Class in Cleveland with School Information
- Online Health Information Technology Courses and Classes
- Online Health Information Management Classes and Courses
- Health Unit Coordinator Certification, Exam and Licensing Information
- Become a Health Information Technician
- The Importance of Being Healthy During Exams
- Online Interactive Advertising Course and Class Review
- Online Health Inspector Classes, Courses and Training Information
- Business Degree Top Ranked School with a Bachelors Degree in Business Administration - St Louis MO
- Top Health Care Administration Masters Programs - Dallas TX
- Game Programming Certificate Programs in New York
- Top Ranked University for Computer Engineering and Electronics - Columbus OH
- Keep Your Career Moving By Increasing Creativity
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 75,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses