- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 177
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate:
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1What Is Accounting? - Purpose, Importance & Relationship to Business
Course SummaryIn this course you can review all the business education, information technology and personal finance topics you could encounter on a test. Our short video lessons and quizzes can be used as a flexible study guide you can access at any time.
to start this course today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
|Course Progress||Best Score|
|Lesson 1 - Financial Statement Ratios: Determining Company Performance||Take Quiz|
|Course Progress||Best Score|
|Lesson 1 - What is an Entrepreneur? - Definition, Characteristics & Examples||Take Quiz|
About the Course
To work as a business education teacher at a public middle or secondary school in Texas, you could be required to pass a test. This online study guide addresses topics you could see on a test focused on business education concepts, including:
- Personal Finances
- Business Ownership
- HR and Resource Management
- International Business
- Computer and Internet Use
- Information Technology
This study guide contains dozens of brief video lessons. Each lesson is accompanied by a self-assessment quiz, which features questions like those you could find on an actual test. While some of these lessons might introduce you to information that you've not encountered before, it's likely that most will serve as a refresher.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Can Short Video Lessons Help Your ADHD Child Study Better?
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology Video Review
- California Institute of Technology Video Review
- Georgia Institute of Technology Video Review
- Business Office Technology: Salary, Career and Education Information
- Cardiac Technology Course Information
- Business and Information Technology Degree
- Bachelor of Business in Information Technology
- Special Education Course Information
- Business Finance Courses and Classes Overview
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 79,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses