- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 215
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
- New lessons are still being added
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1What is Chemistry? - Definition, History & Branches
Course SummarySupplement the information you're learning in your high school chemistry class with our homework help course. These fun video lessons and multiple-choice quizzes can be used to help you complete your homework assignments and get a better grade in class.
to start this course today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
Who's it for?
Anyone enrolled in a high school chemistry course should consider using this homework help resource. You will be able to complete your homework assignments faster, retain the critical knowledge longer and earn better grades.
How it works:
- Identify which concepts are covered on your high school chemistry homework.
- Find videos on those topics within this resource.
- Watch fun videos, pausing and reviewing as needed.
- Complete sample problems and get instant feedback.
- Finish your high school chemistry homework with ease!
Why it works:
- Efficient: Short videos will make you ready to complete your homework assignment in as little as five minutes.
- Easy To Find Answers: You'll easily find a lesson on any high school chemistry topic your teacher assigns.
- Convenient: Get the homework help you need whenever you need it on any desktop or mobile device.
- Learn Your Way: Our video lessons include visuals, audio and transcripts to teach you in different ways.
- Expert Instructors: Learn from high school chemistry experts who make topics clear, interesting and fun!
Topics from your homework you'll be able to complete:
- Chemistry lab procedures
- Atomic structure
- Properties of matter
- Groups in the periodic table
- Nuclear chemistry
- Chemical bonds
- Phase changes
- Properties of gases
- Solution chemistry
- Chemical equations
- Acid-base reactions
- Chemistry kinetics
- Organic chemistry basics
- Nucleic acids
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- How to Help Your ADHD Child Complete Their Homework
- How To Help Your Kids With Homework When You've Got Your Own
- Can Short Video Lessons Help Your ADHD Child Study Better?
- Integrating Technology in the High School Classroom with Video Lessons
- No More Homework: The End of School Break Assignments
- Online Physical Chemistry Course and Class Information
- Chemistry Courses and Classes Overview
- Help Desk Analyst Courses and Classes Overview
- Adult Learning Classes in Indiana with School Information
- English Courses and Classes in NY with School Information
- Biomedical Engineering Top University for Becoming a Biomedical Engineer - Elk Grove CA
- Mortgage Underwriting Classes and Courses Overview
- Banking Top School with Degrees in Banking and Financial Services - Baltimore MD
- Service Members Choose a Career Thats Right for You
- Masters of Public Administration Programs in NYC
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 79,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses