- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 145
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate:
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1What is Geometry?
Course SummaryReview the geometry topics you've been learning in class with this convenient and self-paced high school geometry course. This online course can help you finish your homework, study for exams and get extra practice answering different types of geometry problems.
to start this course today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
About the Course
Using these engaging video lessons can make learning the concepts of geometry simple, understandable, and fun. The instructors for these high school geometry lessons organize each concept to build on one another, making it easy to grasp the terms, theories, rules and calculations used in geometric problems. Lessons use illustrations, stories, and everyday objects to show you how geometry applies to real life. Each lesson has a short corresponding quiz that you can use to pre-test your knowledge of the topic, and then you can take it after watching the video to evaluate your comprehension of the lesson.
These geometry lessons can be applied to several types of learners.
- Students who've fallen behind in class or need to study for upcoming tests can learn and review important geometry definitions, concepts and rules.
- High school teachers can screen video lessons and assign chapter quizzes to students as a way to supplement their geometry instruction.
- Working professionals can use this course to strengthen their geometry skills and develop new skills for the workplace.
- Casual learners can learn new geometry concepts on-the-go by using any mobile device to access the course material.
- Logic in math
- Geometric figures
- Similar polygons
- Circular arcs and circles
- Analytical geometry
- Parallel lines and polygons
- Geometric solids
- Triangles, theorems and proofs
- Properties of triangles
- Geometry foundations
- Conic sections
- High school geometry teacher resources
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Geometry Courses and Classes Overview
- Online Geometry Course and Class Descriptions with School Options
- List of Free Online Geometry Courses and Lessons
- Geometry Worksheets
- Online Cryptography Course and Class Reviews
- Online Banking Classes and Courses Review
- Online Merchandising Course and Class Reviews
- Online Japanese Courses and Classes Review
- Online German Courses and Classes Review
- Online High School Guidance Counselor Courses and Classes Overview
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 79,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses