- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 278
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate:
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1Organizational Structure: Definition and Influence on Organizational Behavior
Course SummaryLet us help you get ready to take an exam covering high school marketing basics for teachers with the video lessons and quizzes contained in this test prep course. Use these engaging study materials to increase your understanding of a variety of important marketing concepts.
to start this course today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
About the Course
Use this course to get basic knowledge of foundational marketing concepts and principles. Engaging lessons offer the overview you need to understand how to convey knowledge of international business, economics and management to students in a classroom. This course also covers the technological and communication skills that are needed to work in marketing. Using these resources can confirm your knowledge of topics that include:
- Marketing foundations
- Principles of marketing
- Business communication, technology and problem solving
- Marketing education
Utilize this comprehensive study guide to refresh your knowledge of all the concepts you could see on a test. You can make your way through each of the topics available in the guide or pick and choose different videos to review specific areas of study. After you watch the video lessons, test your knowledge of the subject matter with the self-assessment quizzes that accompany each lesson. These quizzes are good practice for the types of questions you'll see on the exam.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Educational Videos Help Teacher to Make Online Courses More Engaging
- How Teachers Use Video Lessons to Help ADHD Students Learn
- Flip Your Classroom with Study.com's Engaging Video Lessons
- How Tech Can Help Teachers Create Engaging Lesson Plans
- Can Short Video Lessons Help Your ADHD Child Study Better?
- Marketing Course in Los Angeles with School Overviews
- Top School in Atlanta for Fashion Marketing Courses
- Business Marketing Schools in Dallas with Degree and Course Info
- Integrating Technology in the High School Classroom with Video Lessons
- How Materials for the Arts Helps Teachers
- Become a Residential Landscape Architect Career Information
- Administrative Certificate
- How to Become a Caseworker Education and Career Roadmap
- CAD Drafting Courses Top College for Learning CAD Design Technology - Flint MI
- Student Thomas Turner Talks to Education-Portalcom About Information Technology at FSU
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 79,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses