- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 347
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate:
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1Matter: Physical and Chemical Properties
Course SummaryReview all the topics you're learning in high school physical science class with this flexible review course. Get the best grade you can by reviewing our video courses and taking the self-assessment quizzes to get caught up on class topics.
to start this course today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
Who's it for?
Anyone who needs help learning or mastering high school physical science material will benefit from taking this course. There is no faster or easier way to learn high school physical science. Among those who would benefit are:
- Students who have fallen behind in understanding matter, the atom and atomic structure, stoichiometry, thermal physics, organic chemistry, minerals and rocks, or any other high school physical science topic
- Students who struggle with learning disabilities or learning differences, including autism and ADHD
- Students who prefer multiple ways of learning science (visual or auditory)
- Students who have missed class time and need to catch up
- Students who need an efficient way to learn about high school physical science
- Students who struggle to understand their teachers
- Students who attend schools without extra science learning resources
How it works:
- Find videos in our course that cover what you need to learn or review.
- Press play and watch the video lesson.
- Refer to the video transcripts to reinforce your learning.
- Confirm your understanding through lesson quizzes and chapter exams.
Why it works:
- Study Efficiently: Skip what you know, review what you don't.
- Retain What You Learn: Engaging animations and real-life examples make topics easy to grasp.
- Be Ready on Test Day: Use the high school physical science final exam to be prepared.
- Get Extra Support: Ask our subject-matter experts any high school physical science question. They're here to help!
- Study With Flexibility: Watch videos on any web-ready device.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Financial Examiner Course and Class Reviews
- Online German Courses and Classes Review
- Online Merchandising Course and Class Reviews
- Online Cryptography Course and Class Reviews
- Online Banking Classes and Courses Review
- Online Japanese Courses and Classes Review
- Distance Learning Airport Security Management Course and Class Reviews
- Online Probation Officer Classes and Courses Review
- Online Animal Health Courses and Classes Review
- Online Auto Body Courses and Classes Review
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 79,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses