- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 52
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate:
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1Job Design: Definition and Purpose
Course SummaryUse this professionally designed and informative corporate training chapter on hiring and developing employees to teach your teams about these concepts. You can assign the entire course or specific chapters and lessons to be completed 24/7 by way of computer or mobile device.
To Start This Course Today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
About This Course
Our corporate training chapter on hiring and developing employees provides material and resources you can use to teach your employees about these subjects. These include interviewing job candidates, selecting employees and workforce planning and recruiting.
How It Works
This course is made up of chapters on various subjects. The lessons in each chapter outline the above topics further. To assist with comprehension along the way, each lesson and chapter are accompanied by a short assessment.
You'll find the following resources in this course:
- Short, user-friendly lessons on hiring and developing employees
- Multiple-choice quizzes along with each lesson
- Self-assessment chapter tests
- A comprehensive course test that outlines all of the subjects
How It Helps
- Builds confidence: After providing this course to your team members, you can be confident that the hiring processes will be completed with professionalism and accuracy.
- Boosts knowledge: Just a few of the subjects your employees will learn include the changing work environment, adapting to changes in business and interviewing job candidates.
- Develops skills: You can utilize this course to ensure that your employees have the skills necessary to choose and hire employees as well as draft employment agreements.
Utilize this corporate training course to teach your employees to do the following:
- Outline qualifications and design roles in job posting
- Understand workforce planning and recruiting
- Interview job candidates successfully
- Select the best employees
- Detail the necessary employment agreements and contracts
- Grow and develop employees
- Identify the changing work environment
- Adapt to changes in business as a manager
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 160 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Online Courses and Classes in Computer Design
- Personal Computer Training Programs and Courses
- How Mobile Apps and Devices Impact Teaching and Learning: EduMOOC 2011
- Commercial Design Course and Training Information
- Computer Graphic Design Training Program Options
- Certified Administrative Professional Courses and Training Programs
- Kettlebell Classes, Courses and Professional Training Information
- Online Computer Software Design Courses and Classes
- Business Computer Applications Courses and Training Programs
- Online Computer Networking Courses and Training Information
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 75,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses