- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 40
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate:
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1What is Business Agility? - Definition & Process
Course SummaryThis comprehensive corporate training course shows organizations how to become Agile. These engaging and expertly taught lessons are designed to help your company's managers understand the entire Agile transformation process.
to start this course today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
About This Course
In this corporate training course, you'll find a collection of lessons about the Agile transformation and adoption process. Show the course to your managers to help them better understand how organizations become Agile, and how your company can start the Agile transitioning process. The lessons are taught by expert business instructors, and they are complemented by short self-assessments.
How It Works
Your managers can work through the course at any time that's convenient, and we've made it accessible on any desktop, laptop, tablet or mobile device. This flexible online format enables managers to study Agile adoption at home, in the office or on the go.
Using the course is easy:
- Bite-sized lessons show managers the foundations of enterprise agility
- Self-assessments help managers check their understanding of the lessons' Agile concepts
- A dashboard tracks progress throughout the course, and it allows managers to navigate to the Agile chapters they want to study
- A final course exam ensures comprehension of the Agile transformation process
How It Helps
- Builds awareness: The course helps your organization understand the benefits of Agile.
- Outlines the Agile transformation process: Lessons show your managerial employees exactly how to plan, transform and adopt Agile in the workplace.
- Develops Scrum skills: Managers who complete this course will be able to easily integrate the Scrum approach.
After finishing the course, your employees should understand the following:
- The fundamentals of enterprise agility
- Agile transformation planning
- Scrum piloting
- Agile adoption in the workplace
- The process of transitioning to an Agile work culture
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Agile Project Manager Role: Certification & Training
- Careers Involving the Agile Process Model
- Agile Development Manager: Job Description & Salary
- Agile Project Manager: Job Description, Responsibilities & Salary
- Educational Videos Help Teacher to Make Online Courses More Engaging
- How Tech Can Help Teachers Create Engaging Lesson Plans
- Be a Public Manager: Course and Training Information
- Plant Manager Training Programs and Courses
- Organizational Management Courses and Training Programs
- Commercial Design Course and Training Information
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 79,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses