- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 12
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate:
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1The Seven Steps of Decision Making
Course SummaryBy studying this course's concise, engaging video lessons, your employees can strengthen their understanding of the tools, factors and analysis used to make sound business decisions that benefit your company.
To Start This Course Today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
About This Course
In this course, our experienced instructors explain the concepts and strategies used to help employees make effective business decisions for your company. The course's chapters contain lessons organized by topic so that professionals can easily focus on a particular area, such as decision-making tools or analysis methods.
How It Works
Each of the lessons in the course is under 10 minutes in length, which makes it convenient for busy employees to complete this corporate training on their unique schedules. Our informative, to-the-point videos are viewable on computers, smartphones and other mobile devices.
Completing this course is flexible and easy:
- Entertaining video lessons discuss the steps involved in corporate decision making
- Instructors use examples to show how decision-making tools are applied in the real world
- Lesson quizzes assess employees' grasp of major terms and concepts
- Knowledge of decision-making processes and influences is gauged by the chapter exam
- A final exam tests employees' comprehension of business decision considerations and analysis
How It Helps
- Enhances key skills: This course offers step-by-step explanations and examples, which allows professionals to put new decision-making techniques to work right away.
- Empowers employees: When employees are able to get involved with business decisions, they become more committed to helping the company meet its goals. Applying their decision-making skills on a regular basis also bolsters their professional confidence.
- Strengthens reputation: The lessons in this course detail the importance of effectively handling organizational conflicts and making ethical business choices. Employees who understand these issues can enhance your company's reputation.
|Chapter||Topics & Objectives|
|Tools & Processes for Making Business Decisions||Learn the steps in the organizational decision-making process and examine employee involvement in business decisions.|
|Influences on Business Decision Making||Discover the key business skills needed to make good decisions, and see how ethics and conflict can impact decision making.|
|Using Analysis in Business Decision Making||Take a look at big data analytics and rational trade-off methods used in decision making while also learning about how SWOT analysis works.|
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 160 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Flip Your Classroom with Study.com's Engaging Video Lessons
- Educational Videos Help Teacher to Make Online Courses More Engaging
- To MBA or Not to MBA: A Business Decision Video
- Congress Passes Veterans' Act Strengthening Education, Work-Study Benefits
- Can Short Video Lessons Help Your ADHD Child Study Better?
- How to Make the Most of Campus Visits Video
- Summer Classes Don't Have to Be Boring for You or Students - Use These Tips to Make Them Engaging
- How to Make a Study Sanctuary
- Careers Involving Factor Analysis
- How Tech Can Help Teachers Create Engaging Lesson Plans
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 75,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses