- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 56
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate:
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1Whole Numbers: Lesson for Kids
Course SummaryHelp your primary school students prepare for the ICAS Mathematics - Paper C exam by assigning this effective study guide course. Students can review entertaining text and video lessons as well as practice answering the types of questions they'll encounter on the test.
to start this course today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
About This Course
If your students need to prepare for the ICAS Mathematics - Paper C exam, look no further than this comprehensive study guide course. Our expert instructors walk students through all the mathematical concepts they need to know for the exam. There are plenty of lesson quizzes and practice tests inside the course to help students retain what they learn and study. The test prep course covers the following math topics:
- Arithmetic operations, whole numbers and decimals
- Patterns and number puzzles
- Units of measure and scales
- Geometric space and shapes
- Probability and data concepts
About the Exam
The ICAS Mathematics - Paper C exam is an annual assessment test that evaluates a young student's mathematical knowledge and proficiency. Comprised of 40 multiple-choice questions, students must complete the exam in 45 minutes without the assistance of a calculator. Schools can use this assessment as a placement test for math courses or as a way to identify a student's mathematical strengths and weaknesses.
ICAS Mathematics - Paper C Exam Preparation & Registration
Teachers or parents can either assign the course in sequence or jump to specific math topics. All of the course resources are available on any computer or mobile device. Our interactive practice quizzes are great study tools that can help solidify students' understanding of the material and make sure they're fully prepared to take the ICAS Mathematics - Paper C exam.
Students cannot register individually for the exam; schools must be registered with the Educational Assessment Australia (EAA) in order to have their students sit for ICAS assessments. Parents, teachers and school administrators can find registration information, as well as testing dates and fees on EAA's website.
The International Competitions and Assessments for Schools (ICAS) is offered by the UNSW Global Pty Limited, which is not affiliated with Study.com.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- How Teachers Use Video Lessons to Help ADHD Students Learn
- How Can Parents Help Their Students Prepare for a College Readiness or AP Exam?
- How to Guide Students Through Study.com's Courses
- The College Student Guide: Back to School
- Can Short Video Lessons Help Your ADHD Child Study Better?
- 5 Lessons to Help Your Students Understand the Elections
- What to Do if Students Aren't Responding Well to Your Lesson Plans
- G.E.D. Test Preparation Video: Tips for Preparing for the GED Exam
- Preparing Students For College
- Student Passes Calculus CLEP Exam After Using Study.com's Online Videos to Study for Just Five Days
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 79,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses