- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 69
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate:
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1What is Place Value? - Definition & Examples
Course SummaryUse this helpful online study guide course to prepare for the ICAS Mathematics - Paper D exam. The course's video lessons and self-assessments enable you to study all of the math concepts you'll need to know for the exam at any time of day or night.
to start this course today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
About This Course
If you're planning to take the ICAS Mathematics - Paper D exam, use this convenient test prep course to supplement your studying experience and review all of the information you need to know. You can work through this course at your own pace and practice solving a variety of math problems with the included self-assessment quizzes. We've aligned the course with the following concepts that appear on the ICAS exam:
- Number, probability and data basics
- Multiples and factors
- Arithmetic and pre-algebra
- Number sentences, patterns and puzzles
- Scales, units and measurement
- Geometric space and shapes
About the Exam
ICAS exams are offered annually, and they're used as student achievement and placement tests throughout in Australia, New Zealand and several other countries. The Paper D component of the ICAS Mathematics exam contains 35 multiple-choice and 5 free-response questions. Students have 1 hour to complete the exam, and calculators are not allowed.
ICAS Mathematics - Paper D Exam Preparation & Registration
This course helps you study at your own pace and on your own schedule. Use the course Dashboard to locate the chapters you want to study. You'll watch short video lessons that highlight key mathematical definitions, formulas and processes. Print the accompanying lesson transcripts and take the included self-assessment quizzes to make sure you fully understand the material. To help you evaluate your readiness to sit for the exam, we've included comprehensive chapter exams and a final assessment for the course.
If your school is registered with the Educational Assessment Australia (EAA), you can be eligible to take the ICAS exams. You'll take the ICAS exam at your school on testing day. The ICAS website contains specific information regarding upcoming test dates, registration info and testing fees. You'll be able to see your test results online a few weeks after you take the test.
The International Competitions and Assessments for Schools (ICAS) is offered by the UNSW Global Pty Limited, which is not affiliated with Study.com.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Student Passes Calculus CLEP Exam After Using Study.com's Online Videos to Study for Just Five Days
- Top AP Exam Study Guides and Resources
- Why Even Smart Students Still Need to Study for an Open-Book Exam
- Is the Pomodoro Technique Helpful While Studying Online?
- 4 Ways to Study Effectively for Your CLEP Exams
- What to Do When Your Study Group Isn't Helping You Succeed on Exams
- Can Short Video Lessons Help Your ADHD Child Study Better?
- G.E.D. Test Preparation Video: Tips for Preparing for the GED Exam
- Online Courses and Classes in Family Studies
- Online Courses and Classes in Recreation Studies
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 79,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses