- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 88
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate:
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1How to Compare Numbers with Math Symbols
Course SummaryStudents who are planning on taking the ICAS Mathematics - Paper F exam can use this course to prepare in a short amount of time. Use any computer or mobile device to access these fun lessons and quizzes and study all of the math information you'll need to know.
to start this course today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
About This Course
Use this convenient test prep course to get ready for the ICAS Mathematics - Paper F exam. The course's engaging lessons and mini quizzes are designed to help you quickly study all of the math topics that you'll encounter on the test. You can work through the course whenever you have free time, and you can expect to review the following exam topics:
- Factoring, ordering and rounding
- Ratios, percentages and fractions
- Patterns and sequences
- Algebraic expressions and equations
- The metric system
- Shape measurement
- Space and transformation types
- Shape and angle properties
- Angle measurement and graphing
- Chance and probability
- Data and statistics interpretation
About the Exam
ICAS exams are designed to recognize student achievement in a variety of academic subjects. The tests are designed annually by expert educators, and the exams are typically used for student assessment and placement purposes in many countries around the world. For the ICAS Mathematics - Paper F exam, students have 1 hour to complete 35 multiple-choice and 5 free-response questions. Calculators are permitted.
ICAS Mathematics - Paper F Exam Preparation & Registration
The course's flexible online format allows you to prepare for the Paper F exam at your own pace. Access the course at any time to watch fun video lessons that are typically less than ten minutes in length. This short and simplified instructional approach allows you to review important math terms, concepts and formulas. You can solidify your understanding of these math topics by printing the accompanying lesson transcripts and taking the self-assessment quizzes. Your course Dashboard can help you navigate to the chapters you want/need to study. Our expert instructors are happy to answer any questions you may have, and the course's final assessment will help you see if you're fully prepared for the Paper F exam.
To qualify for ICAS exams, your school must be registered with the Educational Assessment Australia (EAA). The EAA website contains information regarding registration, fees and test dates. Your test results will be posted online a few weeks following test day. Tests will be administered at your school.
The International Competitions and Assessments for Schools (ICAS) is offered by the UNSW Global Pty Limited, which is not affiliated with Study.com.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- What You Need to Know Before Taking Online Classes As an International Student
- Why Even Smart Students Still Need to Study for an Open-Book Exam
- Fun Internship Opportunities That Prepare Students for Careers
- Math Lesson Plans
- Why Are Students Taking More Time To Finish College?
- Need a Break From Campus? Off-Campus Spots for Study and Fun
- Can Short Video Lessons Help Your ADHD Child Study Better?
- Taking the GRE? Try These 6 Study Tips & Tricks For the Exam
- Social Studies Lesson Plans
- Computer Maintenance Class and Course Information
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 79,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses