- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 50
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate:
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1Science Vocabulary & Concepts: Study Skills & Word Parts
Course SummaryICAS Science - Paper G is a test covering basic science topics, such as astronomy, physics, biology, ecology, and chemistry. You can use these self-paced lessons, multiple-choice quizzes, and a practice test to confirm that you comprehend the topics covered on the formal test.
To Start This Course Today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
About This Course
This self-paced course can help you get ready for the ICAS Science - Paper G by improving your understanding of topics like the structure of the Sun, how weather is predicted, and basic biology. Our illustrative lessons and self-assessment quizzes provide details to assist you with passing the test. By taking this course, you can improve your understanding of the following:
- Basic science and scientific research
- The sun, stars, and atmosphere
- Metals, molecules, and chemicals
- Biology and the study of life
- Force, motion, energy, and power
About the Test
The ICAS Science - Paper G test includes the following sections: Earth & Beyond, Energy & Change, Life & Living, and Natural & Processed Materials. There are forty-five multiple choice questions in Paper G, and the duration for this test is one hour. The skills assessed include measuring and observing, interpreting data, predicting/concluding from data, investigating, and reasoning/problem solving. This assessment test is given annually in Australia and more than 20 other countries.
ICAS Science - Paper G Test Preparation and Registration
This convenient course can help you study for the ICAS Science - Paper G test at your own pace. You can study all of the lessons, or just focus on the subjects you need to review. These lessons are presented by our expert instructors in a manner that helps you to easily understand the topics covered on the test. The brief quizzes will test your knowledge of important topics and can be printed as worksheets for your offline studies. Each chapter includes a practice test for another opportunity to measure your understanding of the information covered in the ICAS Science - Paper G test.
All registration must be done by the school. Individuals cannot register for the ICAS unless they are being home-schooled in a registered home school. Test registration/entry can be handled online by visiting the Educational Assessment Australia (EAA)/UNSW website.
ICAS Science - Paper G is developed by Educational Assessment Australia (EAA), an assessment group of UNSW Global Pty Limited; neither organization is affiliated with Study.com.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 160 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Should I Major in Political Science? - Quiz & Self-Assessment Test
- Should I Major in Environmental Science? - Quiz & Self-Assessment Test
- Should I Major in Computer Science? - Quiz & Self-Assessment Test
- Should I Major in Chemistry? - Quiz & Self-Assessment Test
- Should I Major in Biology? - Quiz & Self-Assessment Test
- Test Prep
- GED Practice Test: Easy Ways to Practice the GED Test
- Best Test Prep, People's Choice Awards
- People's Choice Nominees: Best Test Prep
- Should I Become a Psychiatrist? - Quiz & Self-Assessment Test
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 75,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses