- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 52
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate:
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1Measuring Geological Structures: Relative Size & Scale
Course SummaryICAS Science - Paper H is an assessment of basic science topics, including Earth sciences, astronomy, physics, biology, ecology, and chemistry. These information-packed lessons, multiple-choice quizzes, and a practice test can be used to verify that you understand the topics covered on the formal test.
To Start This Course Today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
About This Course
This convenient course is self-paced and can help you get ready for the ICAS Science - Paper H by improving your knowledge of topics like the brightness of stars, the atmosphere on Earth, and organ systems. Our engaging lessons and self-assessment quizzes provide key details to assist you with passing the ICAS Science - Paper H test. With the help of this course, you can enhance your understanding of the following:
- Earth, space, the solar system, and related science concepts
- Chemical solutions, reactions, and effects on humans
- Rules and examples of isotopes
- Anatomy and classification of living things
- Energy, change, and forces in air and water
About the Test
The ICAS Science - Paper H test includes the following sections: Earth & Beyond, Energy & Change, Life & Living, and Natural & Processed Materials. You will be required to answer forty-five multiple choice questions in Paper H within a period of one hour. The skills assessed include observing and measuring, interpreting data (from tables, graphs, and diagrams), investigating, concluding based on data, and reasoning/problem solving. This test is given annually in Australia and more than twenty other countries.
ICAS Science - Paper H Test Preparation and Registration
This self-paced course can assist you with studying for the ICAS Science - Paper H test at your convenience and desired pace. You can study all of the lessons in order, or just the topics you need to review. Our instructors provide illustrations and animations that help you to easily understand the concepts covered on the test. Quizzes are provided that will gauge your knowledge of important topics, and can be printed as worksheets for offline studying. Additionally, each chapter includes a practice test for another opportunity to confirm your knowledge and ability to recall information covered in the ICAS Science - Paper H test.
All registration must be done through the school, and individuals cannot register for the ICAS unless they are being home-schooled in a registered home school. Test registration/entry can be handled online by visiting the Educational Assessment Australia (EAA)/UNSW website.
ICAS Science - Paper H is developed by Educational Assessment Australia (EAA), an assessment group of UNSW Global Pty Limited; neither organization is affiliated with Study.com.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 160 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Should I Major in Political Science? - Quiz & Self-Assessment Test
- Should I Major in Environmental Science? - Quiz & Self-Assessment Test
- Should I Major in Computer Science? - Quiz & Self-Assessment Test
- Jobs Related to Earth Science
- Science Lesson Plans
- Master of Science in Ecology Programs in Florida
- Master of Science in Ecology Programs in Wisconsin
- Non-Science Jobs for Biology Majors
- Biology & Life Science Careers
- Applied Earth Science Education and Training Program Information
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 75,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses