- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 120
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate:
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1What Is Environmental Studies? - Definition & Topics
Course SummaryWork through Study.com's ICSE Environmental Science test prep course to quickly prepare for the exam and earn the best score you can. This self-paced course contains short video lessons and self-assessment quizzes to help you master all the information you'll need to know for the test.
To Start This Course Today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
About This Course
This comprehensive test prep course is designed to fully prepare you for the Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE) Environmental Science exam. This self-paced and mobile-friendly course is comprised of short and engaging video lessons that cover all of the environmental science topics that'll appear on the exam. We've also included interactive lesson quizzes, chapter exams and a final assessment to help you practice answering environmental science questions and solidify your understanding of the material you'll be tested on. The course is aligned with the following exam topics:
- Environmental science
- Ecosystem types, cycles, processes and life forms
- Water, air and land pollution
- The growing population's impact on poverty
- Sustainable agriculture
- Conservation biology and biodiversity protection
- Energy uses
- Waste and waste management
- The effects of business and trade on the environment
- Global sustainability
About the Exam
The ICSE Environmental Science exam is part of a six-subject general education exam for students in India. Students who take the Environmental Science section have two hours to complete the exam's first portion, which contains two parts and is worth 80 marks. There is also a project-based Internal Assessment component that's worth 20 marks.
ICSE Environmental Science Exam Preparation & Registration
This course's flexible nature allows you to study whenever it fits your schedule. You can work through the course's chapters in sequence or locate specific environmental science topics you need to spend more time studying. Video lessons come with printable transcripts and self-assessment quizzes to help you retain the topics you've studied. If you need any extra help, you can easily submit questions to our expert science instructors. We've also included a final practice exam to help you make sure you're fully prepared for the ISCE Environmental Science exam.
Schools affiliated with the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE) administer the Environmental Science exam. Students must have a 75% attendance record at their school in order to qualify for the examination. The CISE website contains additional qualification information, regulations and exam-specific information.
The ICSE Environmental Science exam is associated with the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations, which is not affiliated with Study.com.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 160 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Should I Major in Environmental Science? - Quiz & Self-Assessment Test
- Should I Become an Environmental Lawyer? - Quiz & Self-Assessment Test
- Should I Work in Human Resources? - Quiz & Self-Assessment Test
- Should I Major in Computer Science? - Quiz & Self-Assessment Test
- Should I Major in Political Science? - Quiz & Self-Assessment Test
- Self-Paced Distance Learning: How Does IT Work?
- Should I Become an Architect? - Quiz & Self-Assessment Test
- Should I Be a Counselor? - Quiz & Self-Assessment Test
- Should I Become an Actor? - Quiz & Self-Assessment Test
- Should I Become a Pilot? - Quiz & Self-Assessment Test
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 75,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses