- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 36
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate:
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1What is a Customer? - Definition & Overview
Course SummaryThis course contains entertaining video lessons designed to help your employees learn more about improving the customer experience. Your employees will have the chance to understand what customer experience is and how to use customer feedback and analyze customer service metrics to ensure customer satisfaction.
To Start This Course Today
Try it free for 5 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
About This Course
Throughout each section of this course, there are chapter and lesson quizzes that can be used to help your employees assess their knowledge of the customer experience. Factors that affect customer experience and customer satisfaction are addressed throughout this engaging course.
How It Works
You can have your employees watch the video lessons as a group or individually, depending on what works best for your company. This course can also be accessed online, giving employees the chance to look over topics about customer experience from the comforts of their own home.
Using this course isn't difficult and contains the following components:
- Brief video lessons that illustrate the importance of customer experience
- Lesson quizzes that check your employees' knowledge of customer experience-related issues
- Chapter exams that assess each of your employee's knowledge of the customer experience
- A final exam that covers the main points from each chapter in this course
How It Helps
- Educates employees: This course helps your employees understand how to retain customers and identify if customers are happy or not.
- Reduces dissatisfaction: Employees learn how to use CRM, which helps them do the right things to decrease a customer's chances of being dissatisfied.
- Identifies relationships: Learning about the relationship between customer satisfaction and retention is critical for running a successful business.
Upon completion of the course, employees should be able to:
- Explain how personal customer service helps engage customers and cultivate long-term relationships and value.
- Analyze Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Customer Experience Management (CEM) strategies and their benefits.
- Summarize how to measure customer satisfaction through metrics and research analysis.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 160 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- How to Become a Customer Service Supervisor
- How to Become a Customer Service Agent
- IT Jobs Without Customer Service
- Courses for Aspiring Customer Service Professionals
- Online Customer Service Courses and Training Programs
- Jobs with No Customer Interaction
- How to Become a Customer Service Engineer: Career Roadmap
- Customer Service Degree Program Overviews
- Top Schools for Customer Service Management
- Customer Service Certificate and Certification Programs
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 75,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses