- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 12
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate:
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1The Relationship Between Customer Satisfaction & Retention
Course SummaryCustomer satisfaction and retention are among the main priorities of any company, and you can ensure that your employees understand concepts to achieve these goals by having them review these video lessons. This course is accessible at all times so you can easily arrange convenient training sessions.
To Start This Course Today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
About This Course
Without customers, or some variation of a client relationship, businesses are unable to survive. The lessons in this course offer ways your employees can improve interactions with your customers to ensure they're always satisfied and interested in supporting your business. After completing each lesson, employees can take a self-assessment quiz to gauge their comprehension of the concepts covered. Chapter tests and a final course exam are also available to help you assess their understanding of key topics.
How It Works
All of the video lessons are short and comprehensive, providing your employees with strategies for improving customer satisfaction and retention. You can use this video course in a multitude of ways, including having your employees watch the videos in groups as a part of a corporate training session or alone via their computers or mobile devices.
A portion of the training features this course provides include:
- Entertaining video lessons that teach customer satisfaction and retention
- Video timelines that allow your employees to review specific topics within the lessons
- Self-assessment quizzes that gauge your employees' comprehension of the lessons
- Chapter exams designed to reinforce customer satisfaction and retention concepts
- A final exam that determines how well your employees understand the entire course
How It Helps
- Strengthens customer relationships: By having your employees learn to improve customer satisfaction, implement loyalty programs and manage customer complaints, your company can improve its relationships with existing customers.
- Expands customer base: The lessons can help your employees expand their customer base with the use of social media, incentives and realistic customer expectations.
- Improves employee communication: In this course, your employees will learn how to improve communication with customers using strategies and techniques that could also be helpful when trying to motivate employees via internal communication.
Understanding Customer Service & Retention
- Understanding the relationship between customer satisfaction and retention
- Recognizing the value of the long-term customer
- Methods for measuring customer satisfaction
- Ways that customer relationship management (CRM) helps organizations become more customer-focused and profitable
Strategies for Increasing Customer Retention
- Defining customer value and examining how consumers use it to make buying decisions
- Ways to set up customer expectations to ensure they're always met or surpassed
- Learning how to retain customers through various communication strategies
- How to improve customer loyalty and increase a customer base through loyalty programs and incentives
- Using automated processes to increase customer loyalty and retention
- Ways to use social media to build and retain a customer base
- Exploring why the customer complaint is a gift and how to use it to improve products and services
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 160 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Online Customer Service Courses and Training Programs
- List of Free Online Chinese Language Courses and Video Lessons
- Video Production Career Training in Chicago, IL with Course Info
- How to Become an Employee Training Specialist
- What HR Can Do to Improve Trust Among Employees
- Study Explores Job Satisfaction Among Adjunct Faculty
- Flower Arranging Classes and Courses Overview
- University of Missouri Video Review
- University of Denver Video Review
- Texas A&M University Video Review
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 75,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses