- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 14
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate:
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1Leadership: Leaders & Their Role in Organizations
Course SummaryCompanies that offer quality customer service typically have a team of leaders managing these efforts. You can use the lessons in this course to help your managers and team leaders understand how they can lead, measure and improve their customer service teams.
To Start This Course Today
Try it free for 5 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
About This Course
This course is designed to provide your personnel with the insight they need to improve their customer service leadership. The chapters closely examine all the steps managers and leaders can take to understand their roles in the organization and determine what it takes to lead successful customer service teams. Lessons in these chapters also offer strategies they can use to measure and improve your company's customer satisfaction. Following each lesson is an assessment quiz you can use to determine how well they understand lesson concepts. If you have any questions, feel free to submit them to our experts.
How It Works
The lessons average 5 minutes in length, allowing you to easily incorporate them into your corporate training sessions. Timelines are available with the lessons that let your trainees skip to key topics within the videos. Full transcripts are available if your trainees want to print the lessons to review at a later time.
A handful of the training features this course offers include:
- Engaging video lessons that provide in-depth strategies for improving customer service leadership
- Multiple-choice quizzes that test comprehension of each lesson
- Practice exams that reinforce concepts explored in the chapters
- Mobile capabilities that allow trainees to access lessons from a smartphone or tablet
How It Helps
- Builds awareness: The lessons help your managers and team leaders become aware of the importance of customer service leadership and the steps they can take to become quality leaders.
- Strengthens leadership qualities: Your employees can examine tips for leading customer service teams and discover how they can improve their own leadership qualities.
- Improves customer service: Lessons provide the steps team leaders can take to both measure and improve your company's customer service and satisfaction.
|Chapter||Topics & Objectives|
|Understanding Customer Service Leadership||This chapter teaches the definition and role of a leader, discusses leadership orientation, explores how one can manage a diverse workforce and provides ways to empower employees.|
|Leading Customer Service Teams||The role of the customer service manager is examined, along with ways to recruit personnel and coach customer service skills.|
|Measuring & Improving Customer Satisfaction||Managers and team leaders can explore the meaning of customer satisfaction, the relationship between customer service and satisfaction, the metrics of customer service, ways to interpret and improve customer service metrics and the meaning of customer relationship management.|
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 160 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- How to Become a Customer Service Supervisor
- How to Become a Customer Service Agent
- IT Jobs Without Customer Service
- Team Lead Vs. Technical Lead
- Courses for Aspiring Customer Service Professionals
- Customer Service Manager: Job Description & Requirements
- Customer Service Manager Degree Program Information
- UCLA Teams With Private Company to Offer Online Career Training
- Fire Service Leadership Degree Program and Course Info
- Online Customer Service Courses and Training Programs
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 75,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses