- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 17
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate:
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1Role of HR in Promoting Workplace Diversity & Inclusion
Course SummaryHelp your employees and management teams understand inclusion in performance review and management by supplying them with this helpful corporate training course. The lessons and chapters are conveniently accessible all the time.
to start this course today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
About This Course
This corporate training course outlines inclusion in management and performance and is designed to be shared with your employees. They'll study the basics of inclusive performance management as well as organizational inclusion and management.
How It Works
The lessons in these chapters break down these concepts into short, condensed lessons that can help your employees easily understand this information. Your employees can benefit from the mobile-friendly course whether they are in the office or on the road.
Our course is made up of:
- Bite-sized lessons about inclusion in management
- Self-assessment quizzes
- A multiple-choice test with every chapter
- A comprehensive course test
How It Helps
- Offers action steps: Strategies and actions for inclusion are included in this course to give your employees steps they can take right away to promote inclusion in the workplace.
- Simplifies training: You can use this course for a variety of training purposes and for many different kinds of employees, from new hires to veteran managers.
- Builds knowledge: After completing this course, your managers should understand facts about organizational inclusion and inclusive performance reviews.
This corporate training course has been designed to help your team members do the following:
- Detail the basics of inclusive performance management
- Implement inclusion strategies
- Discuss organizational inclusion and management
- Give examples of actions related to inclusive performance reviews
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Online Time Management Courses and Training Programs
- Organizational Management Courses and Training Programs
- Logistics Management Training Programs and Courses
- Farm Management Training and Course Overviews
- List of Free Online Management Courses and Lessons
- Case Management Training Programs and Courses Overview
- Distance Learning Training Courses in Industrial Management
- Online Stress Management Course and Training Information
- Warehouse Management Classes, Courses and Training Programs
- Training Programs in Database Management with Course Information
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 79,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses