- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 37
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate:
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1What is Workforce Diversity? - Definition & Issues
Course SummaryThis entertaining course offers resources designed to help your human resources department understand and improve inclusion in their recruitment, interviewing and hiring processes. Use our engaging lessons and assessment options to enhance your corporate training sessions today.
To Start This Course Today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
About This Course
Help your organization take the necessary steps to promote and implement inclusion when recruiting, interviewing and hiring new employees. This course offers bite-sized lessons, multiple-choice quizzes and additional resources you can use during your corporate training sessions to ensure individuals in your human resources department grasp the basics of inclusion.
How It Works
Feel free to tailor your use of the resources in this course to accommodate your training needs. Select specific lessons in each chapter that cover topics you'd like to discuss, or share all lessons in this course. It's your choice!
Training features offered in this course include:
- Short lessons you can use to ensure employees understand and know how to implement inclusion in recruitment, interviews and hiring
- Mini quizzes designed to assess employees' knowledge of the lessons
- Practice exams employees can take to gauge their comprehension of each chapter and the entire course
- Mobile features enabling your employees to access the lessons and assessments independently if they are unable to attend your training sessions
How It Helps
- Introduces important concepts: Your human resources department can learn foundational information about inclusion in recruitment, interviews and hiring.
- Offers implementation strategies: Lessons provide strategies your organization can use to promote and implement inclusion.
- Enhances interviewing and hiring processes: This course offers detailed techniques and practices for inclusive interviewing and hiring.
After completing this course, HR employees should understand the following:
- Basics of inclusion in recruitment, interviews and hiring
- How to promote inclusion in employment
- Ways to implement inclusion in recruitment and screening
- Practices for inclusive interviewing and candidate testing
- Inclusive hiring and onboarding techniques
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 160 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- How to Become a Human Resources Consultant
- Human Resources Management Courses in Brookfield, WI
- Human Resources Management Courses in Plantation, FL
- Human Resources Course Descriptions and Coursework Information
- Human Resources Courses in NJ with Class Descriptions
- Human Resource Management Video: Career Options in Human Resources
- Should I Work in Human Resources? - Quiz & Self-Assessment Test
- Human Resources Management Career Training in Seattle, WA
- How Do I Break Into the Human Resources Field?
- Career Advancement in Human Resources
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 75,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses