- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 20
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate: Yes
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1What Is Creativity? - Definition & Exercises
Course SummaryIf you need a resource to use to teach your employees about individual creativity in the workplace, check out this helpful corporate training course. The lessons and quizzes are mobile-friendly and compiled by experts, so they're easy to understand.
To Start This Course Today
Try it free for 5 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
About This Course
In this useful course, you'll find lessons and chapters on individual creativity in the workplace. Work with your teams or let them work at their own pace in the areas of logical and creative thinking. These lessons are always available on our online platform, giving you complete flexibility in how and when you assign them.
How It Works
This course is made up of a series of helpful and self-paced lessons. Allow your employees to review one lesson at a time or study a chapter or two in one sitting.
You'll find the following resources in this course:
- Short lessons on individual creativity in the workplace
- Quizzes on the creative process and more are included with the lessons
- Multiple-choice tests that follow each chapter
- A comprehensive course test
How It Helps
- Builds knowledge: Some of the concepts your teams will review include the creative process and innovation as it relates to creativity.
- Offers tips for improvement: For those employees who want to improve their own creativity, this course includes information they can use to do so.
- Compares logical and creative thinking: The importance of logical and creative thinking in the workplace are emphasized.
This engaging course can assist your employees in achieving these goals:
- Understand the correlation between individual creativity and innovation
- Differentiate between logical and creative thinking
- Outline the steps in the creative process
- Improve individual creativity as needed
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 160 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- What Training Do You Need to Be a Webmaster?
- What Training Is Needed to Be a Paramedic?
- How to Become an Employee Training Specialist
- Do Schools Really Need to Teach History?
- Help! My School Isn't Providing the Resources I Need to Teach a Special Needs Child
- Corporate Training Coordinator: Job Outlook and Information
- Do You Need a Master's Degree to Teach High School?
- Easy Steps to Building a Successful Employee Referral Program
- The Most Helpful Free Education Resources
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 70,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses