- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 37
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate: Yes
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1Influence & Persuasion in the Workplace: Purpose & Benefits
Course SummaryWe created this corporate training course on persuasion and influence for front-line managers so that you can use it with your employees individually or in a group setting. All of our materials are brought to you by experts, and you and your team can utilize them whenever possible.
To Start This Course Today
Try it free for 5 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
About This Course
In this informative course, you'll find lessons and chapters on influence and persuasion for front-line managers for use with your leadership and supervisory teams. Subjects covered by these mobile-friendly resources include tools and techniques for influence in business, creating influential business messages, the role of influence in sales and overcoming potential obstacles to persuasion and influence in business.
How It Works
Access the chapters in this course around the clock whether you're using a smartphone, tablet, computer or laptop. Each one is made up of helpful lessons that cover major aspects of managerial influence.
The learning materials presented here include the following:
- Short lessons about persuasion and influence for front-line managers
- Self-assessment quizzes for each lesson
- Multiple-choice chapter tests highlighting information presented
- A test at the end of the course that covers all of the material learned
How It Helps
- Clarifies concepts: Whether your managers are new to the concepts of persuasion and influence or you want to offer a quick review, this course includes information about what these concepts mean in both business and sales.
- Offers action steps: By studying tips and techniques on gaining influence, instructions on how to write influentially and remove obstacles that can get in the way, your managers and management teams will be able to implement steps immediately after taking this course.
- Builds confidence: Both new and experienced managers will have more confidence when they understand their job expectations and have the knowledge necessary to meet those expectations.
Use this course to teach your managers how to do the following:
- Understand influence within the business arena
- Outline successful tips and techniques for influence in business
- Design influential business messages
- Detail influence as it relates to sales
- Overcome obstacles to persuasion and influence in business
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 160 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Why Front-Line Managers Need Better Training
- Be a Public Manager: Course and Training Information
- Plant Manager Training Programs and Courses
- Web Content Manager: Education, Courses & Training
- Online Office Manager Course and Training Information
- List of Free Home Health Aide Training Materials and Courses
- How to Become an Employee Training Specialist
- List of Free Online Airline Training Courses & Learning Materials
- List of Free Online Electrical Training Courses and Learning Materials
- Day Care Manager Classes, Courses and Training Program Info
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 70,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses