- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 44
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate:
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1Innovation in Business: Importance, Types & Examples
Course SummaryReview innovation and continuous process improvement with your employees using this expertly designed course for supervisors. For convenient review anytime, our online learning platform can be accessed with mobile technology.
To Start This Course Today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
About This Course
Our informative course covers innovation and continuous process improvement for supervisors. The process of implementing innovation and improvement plans, managing organizational change and conducting problem analyses are explored.
How It Works
This course is comprised of chapters grouped together by subject matter. These topics are addressed in short, easy-to-follow lessons that are narrated by the instructors.
In this course, you'll find the following tools:
- Short lessons designed for supervisors
- Self-assessment quizzes on innovation and continuous process improvement
- Chapter tests that cover the topics presented in each
- A comprehensive course test that checks retention of important subjects
How It Helps
- Boosts confidence: Supervisors who know how to evaluate innovation and react and adjust accordingly are more confident in completing their job assignments and requirements.
- Promotes knowledge: When your supervisors complete this chapter, they'll explore organizational learning as well as the process of developing ideas for innovation and managing organizational change.
- Simplifies training processes: Rather than get your entire supervisory team together, these lessons can be easily assigned for your employees to complete at their leisure via tablets, phones or laptops.
Once this course has been completed, your employees should be able to:
- Understand innovation and continuous process improvement
- Discuss organizational change and learning
- Conduct problem analyses
- Develop ideas for improvement and innovation
- Implement innovation and improvement plans
- Evaluate improvement and innovation
- React, adjust and standardize in innovation
- Manage organizational change successfully
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 160 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Online Banking Classes and Courses Review
- Online Merchandising Course and Class Reviews
- Online Japanese Courses and Classes Review
- Online Cryptography Course and Class Reviews
- Online German Courses and Classes Review
- Online Artificial Intelligence Course Reviews
- Online Database Administrator Course Reviews
- Online Graduate Physics Courses and Classes Review
- Online Auto Body Courses and Classes Review
- Online Probation Officer Classes and Courses Review
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 75,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses