- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 24
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
- New lessons are still being added
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1How to Merge Cells in Excel
Course SummaryThis Intermediate Excel Training: Help & Tutorials course is the simplest way to master intermediate Excel concepts before moving on to more advanced topics. Short lessons easily teach you what you need to know so you can catch up in class, study for a test or increase your workplace technical skills.
To Start This Course Today
Try it free for 5 days
Who's It For?
Anyone who needs help understanding intermediate Excel material will benefit from taking this course. You will be able to grasp the subject matter faster, retain critical knowledge longer and earn better grades. You're in the right place if you:
- Have fallen behind in understanding sorting data, filtering cells, inserting images, or any other intermediate Excel topic.
- Need an efficient way to learn Excel
- Learn best with engaging auditory and visual tools.
- Struggle with learning disabilities or learning differences, including autism and ADHD.
- Experience difficulty understanding your teachers.
- Missed class time and need to catch up.
- Can't access extra Excel programs learning resources at school.
How It Works:
- Start at the beginning, or identify the topics that you need help with.
- Watch and learn from fun videos, reviewing as needed.
- Refer to the video transcripts to reinforce your learning.
- Confirm your understanding through lesson quizzes and chapter exams.
- Submit questions to one of our instructors for personalized support if you need extra help.
Why It Works:
- Study Efficiently: Skip what you know, review what you don't.
- Retain What You Learn: Engaging animations and real-life examples make topics easy to grasp.
- Be Ready on Test Day: Use the Intermediate Excel Training final exam to be prepared.
- Get Extra Support: Ask our subject-matter experts any intermediate Excel question. They're here to help!
- Study With Flexibility: Watch videos on any web-ready device.
In this course, you'll learn the answers to questions including:
- How are cells merged and modified in Excel?
- How do I wrap text?
- What fonts and font styles are available in Excel?
- Can I create an outline in Excel?
- How do I insert and modify a Sparkline?
- What are the steps to sorting data, filtering records and removing duplicate data?
- How are tables created in Excel?
- How do I insert images into an Excel worksheet?
- What are the functions of SmartArt?
- What are some restricted features in Excel Shared Workbooks?
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 160 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Excel Courses, Classes and Training Program Information
- EMT Intermediate Courses and Classes Overview
- Jobs Requiring Excel Skills
- Online EMT-I Course: Descriptions of EMT Intermediate Classes
- The Compass Test: What You Need to Know
- Can Short Video Lessons Help Your ADHD Child Study Better?
- EMT-Intermediate Refresher Course Information
- Distance Education Courses That Can Help Teachers Relocate Easily
- Post-Master Courses, Classes and Training Information
- Tips for Excelling in Community College Summer Classes
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 70,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses