- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 48
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate: Yes
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1Social Media and Online Communities: Popularity, Use & Purpose
Course SummaryGain a deeper understanding of online marketing strategies by using this Internet & Social Media Marketing: Help & Review course. Reviewing topics about the business uses of the Internet and online communications can support your business class studies and help you prepare for an exam.
To Start This Course Today
Try it free for 5 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
Who's It For?
Anyone who needs help understanding material from Internet and social media marketing classes will benefit from taking this course. You will be able to grasp the subject matter faster, retain critical knowledge longer and earn better grades. You're in the right place if you:
- Have fallen behind in understanding online communities, Twitter, email marketing, Internet business communications, online market research, ethics, or any other Internet and social media marketing topic.
- Need an efficient way to learn about online marketing.
- Learn best with engaging auditory and visual tools.
- Struggle with learning disabilities or learning differences, including autism and ADHD.
- Experience difficulty understanding your teachers.
- Missed class time and need to catch up.
- Can't access extra marketing learning resources at school.
How It Works:
- Start at the beginning, or identify the topics that you need help with.
- Watch and learn from fun videos, reviewing as needed.
- Refer to the video transcripts to reinforce your learning.
- Confirm your understanding through lesson quizzes and chapter exams.
- Submit questions to one of our instructors for personalized support if you need extra help.
Why It Works:
- Study Efficiently: Skip what you know, review what you don't.
- Retain What You Learn: Engaging animations and real-life examples make topics easy to grasp.
- Be Ready on Test Day: Use the Internet & Social Media Marketing final exam to be prepared.
- Get Extra Support: Ask our subject-matter experts any relevant question. They're here to help!
- Study With Flexibility: Watch videos on any web-ready device.
In this course, you'll learn the answers to questions including:
- How do people use the Internet?
- What are the appropriate ways to use social media in marketing?
- What are the best practices for using online communications?
- When is it best to use online as opposed to traditional forms of communication?
- How can blogging be used in business?
- What factors influence consumer decisions?
- Why is the Internet so popular?
- What is the proper etiquette for business communications?
- How is marketing research conducted?
- How does one build a marketing strategy?
- When can user-generated content be used in Internet marketing?
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 160 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Online Internet Marketing Course and Class Overviews
- Online Internet Security Course and Class Reviews
- Online Business Marketing Classes and Courses Overview
- Online Business Communication Course and Class Reviews
- Online Internet Marketing Degree Program Info
- Online Banking Classes and Courses Review
- Online Cryptography Course and Class Reviews
- Online Japanese Courses and Classes Review
- Online Merchandising Course and Class Reviews
- Online German Courses and Classes Review
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 70,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses