- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 288
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate:
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1Kindness Lesson Plan
Course SummaryDevelop quality lessons that improve your students' interpersonal skills using the teacher resources in this online course. Informative lesson plans, fun activity ideas and additional resources allow you to create custom lesson plans that increase student engagement and improve learning outcomes.
to start this course today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
About This Course
This course offers teacher resources you can use to create engaging lessons covering topics that include interpersonal relationships, communication, social skills, anti-bullying and suicide prevention. Lessons plans in this course offer detailed learning objectives, curriculum standards, classroom instruction ideas and more to help you create entertaining lessons. Activities provide you with fun ideas for getting your students involved during your lessons. Additional resources in this course can be used to supplement your learning materials and address issues among your students related to communication, bullying and suicide.
How It Works
Around-the-clock access to this course enables you to review these teacher resources before, during and after school. Choose any number of resources to use and access them as many times as you'd like to develop fun lessons and enhance your classroom environment.
Among the features available in this course are the following:
- Lesson plans featuring instructional tips, discussion questions and other resources that help you create lessons covering interpersonal relationships, types of communication, and social skills
- Activity ideas and additional resources you can use to enhance your lessons while promoting positive relationships, anti-bullying and suicide prevention in the classroom
- Mobile features that allow you to access these teacher resources using any computer, smartphone or tablet with an Internet connection
- Ask Our Experts feature available on the Dashboard that enables you to send questions and get answers about course topics from our experts
How It Helps
- Aids in lessons planning: Lessons planning is made simple thanks to quality lessons plans available in this course that provide you with ideas for instruction, activities, discussions and more.
- Reduces research time: Access to a variety of teacher resources in one convenient location reduces the amount of time you spend researching ideas for communication, social skills, interpersonal relationships and anti-bullying lessons.
- Improves learning outcomes: This course helps you develop well-rounded lessons that keep your students engaged and improves their ability to absorb the information you teach.
- Enhances the classroom environment: Anti-bullying activity and campaign ideas, suicide prevention resources and additional information can help you create a positive classroom environment and recognize issues among your students.
In this course are lesson plans and other resources that cover the following:
- Interpersonal relationships
- Types of communication
- Social skills
- Bullying prevention and statutes
- Resources for suicide prevention
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Lesson Plans for Teachers
- Increasing Student Engagement Using Study.com's Teacher Plan
- What to Do if Students Aren't Responding Well to Your Lesson Plans
- What Is Project-Based Learning? | PBL Ideas & Lesson Plans
- How Tech Can Help Teachers Create Engaging Lesson Plans
- ESL Lesson Plans for ESL Teachers
- How Teachers Use Video Lessons to Help ADHD Students Learn
- Music Lesson Plans
- Lesson Plan Templates
- Science Lesson Plans
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 79,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses