- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 56
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate:
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1Creativity, Innovation, and Change and the Knowledge Economy
Course SummaryLearn valuable intrapreneurship concepts with this engaging and self-paced Intrapreneurship & Innovation course. This mobile-friendly course contains short lessons, practice quizzes and chapter exams to help you quickly study for tests or learn new business skills.
To Start This Course Today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
About the Course
Take a look through our Intrapreneurship & Innovation course to learn how employees can apply innovative skills and strategies to benefit their companies and organizations. This self-paced course defines the concept of intrapreneurship and evaluates related topics, such as corporate social responsibility, social networking, strategic teams and more. Our instructors design each lesson to be engaging and to-the-point, so you can quickly learn and remember essential definitions and concepts. The course also comes with several tools to help you supplement your learning experience, such as interactive self-assessment quizzes and written lesson transcripts. The course is available at any time and accessible on any device that has an Internet connection.
This course can help a variety of learners and professionals who need to study intrapreneurship quickly and efficiently.
- Employees can study these intrapreneurship lessons to better understand how they can make themselves more valuable to their organization.
- High school teachers and college professors can screen the video lessons in class and assign the lesson quizzes or chapter exams as homework assignments.
- Students in business classes can take this course to supplement their learning experience, get ahead, study for upcoming exams or catch up on information they missed in class.
- Any independent learner who wants to learn about intrapreneurship on their own time can easily access the course on their computer or mobile device, which allows them to study wherever it's convenient.
- Innovation and intrapreneurship fundamentals
- Organizational change opportunities
- Analysis of organizational behavior
- Corporate social responsibility
- Using innovation to frame a business case
- Social networking and mobilization
- Collaborative and strategic teams
- Promoting wide-scale change in an organization
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 160 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Learn Effective Communication: Classes and Courses
- Learn Copywriting From Home Courses Available Online
- Learn to Draw People: Course and Class Information
- Learn Hypnosis: Certification Program and Course Information
- Learn Equipment Repair: Vocational Courses and Programs
- 3 Reasons Why the Ability to Learn Is the New In-Demand Soft Skill
- Educational Videos Help Teacher to Make Online Courses More Engaging
- 20 Web Apps to Help You Learn More and Study Less
- Learn a Trade: How Do I Learn a Trade for a New Career?
- Learn French Translation: Course and Training Program Information
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 75,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses