- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 49
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate:
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1Design Thinking in Business: Definition, Benefits & Stages
Course SummaryPresent our introductory corporate training course on design thinking to your employees at any time. Each mobile-friendly chapter within explores the various stages of design thinking as well as related models and case studies.
to start this course today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
About This Course
It's easy to teach your employees about design thinking when you utilize this engaging course. Made up of individual lessons on subjects such as the models of design thinking and how to understand it, this resource helps get your teams up to speed. The course examines the empathize and define stages of design thinking, and it also looks at some case studies.
How It Works
The lessons included in each chapter of this course are self-paced and mobile-friendly. This allows for ease of study whether your employees are on the premises or not.
The following resources are included:
- Interesting lessons on design thinking
- Multiple-choice lesson quizzes
- Chapter assessments
- A comprehensive course test
How It Helps
- Provides examples: In addition to learning about the methodology and definition of design thinking, your team members will also review case studies to help them understand these concepts in action.
- Gives a complete overview: Each of the stages of design thinking are outline for the benefit and knowledge of your teams.
- Encourages implementation: After reviewing this course, your employees can begin to apply all that they've learned about design thinking to their daily routines.
Use this helpful course to ensure your team members know how to:
- Display knowledge of design thinking
- Outline stage 1 and stage 2 of the design-thinking process
- Define ideate and prototype as the 3rd and 4th stages of design thinking
- Explain stage 5 of design thinking on testing
- Discuss design-thinking models
- Describe real-life case studies on design thinking
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- 5 Ways to Use Design Thinking in Your Classroom
- Why Design Thinking Might Not Work in Every Classroom
- Commercial Design Course and Training Information
- AutoCAD Design Course and Training Program Information
- Circuit Board Design Courses and Training Programs
- HVAC Design Training Programs, Classes and Courses
- Online 3D Design Courses and Training Programs
- Online Architectural Design Courses and Training Info
- System Analysis and Design Course and Training Program Info
- Operating System Design Course and Training Program Info
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 79,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses