- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 46
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
- New lessons are still being added
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1Hypertext Markup Language (HTML): Definition & History
Course SummaryThis introductory corporate training course on HTML and CSS provides helpful resources for your IT teams and employees. We've compiled short lessons and self-assessment tools such as quizzes and tests that are accessible 24/7.
to start this course today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
About This Course
Our corporate training course introduces HTML and CSS. Assign the entire course to your employees or have them complete lessons on subjects such as images in HTML, user interaction with HTML forms and advanced styling using CSS. These resources can be accessed on any computer or mobile device with an internet connection for completely flexible study.
How It Works
When you provide this course to your teams, they'll have easy to access to lessons they can review on a tablet, smartphone or computer. They can check their knowledge as they move through the course using the quizzes included with each lesson, and you can ensure complete comprehension by suggesting the comprehensive test at the end of the course.
We've provided the following resources:
- Concise and easy-to-follow lessons on CSS and HTML
- Multiple-choice quizzes with each lesson
- Chapter tests that cover the material provided
- A comprehensive end-of-course test
How It Helps
- Simplifies your duties: This course can be used for many training purposes and works whether you have employees at one location or many, on the same schedule or working varied hours.
- Promotes learning: You'll feel confident your IT teams are prepared to do their jobs correctly when you provide them with this course.
- Encourages understanding: After finishing this course, your employees will have examined information on HTML links and tables as well as ways in which they are created and managed.
These goals will be met when this course has been completed:
- Understand the basics of HTML
- Outline HTML lists and elements
- Describe how images can be used in HTML
- Detail links and tables in HTML
- Discuss user interaction with HTML forms
- Style web pages with CSS
- Identify CSS methods for advanced styling
- Explain HTML 5 and web development
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Should I Become a Corporate Lawyer? - Quiz & Self-Assessment Test
- Should I Work in Human Resources? - Quiz & Self-Assessment Test
- List of Free Online HTML Programming Training Programs and Courses
- Should I Be a Nurse? - Quiz & Self-Assessment Test
- Should I Become a Librarian? - Quiz & Self-Assessment Test
- Should I Be a Counselor? - Quiz & Self-Assessment Test
- Should I Become a Writer? - Quiz & Self-Assessment Test
- Should I Become a Principal? - Quiz & Self-Assessment Test
- Should I Become an Anesthesiologist? - Quiz & Self-Assessment Test
- Should I Become a Teacher? - Quiz & Self-Assessment Test
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 79,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses