- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 312
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
- New lessons are still being added
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1Matrix Organizational Structure: Advantages, Disadvantages & Examples
Course SummaryReview the basic concepts of management with this engaging Introduction to Management: Help and Review course. Our short video lessons and quizzes cover the same material you're learning in class and can be used as an interactive study guide so you can complete projects and assignments and work towards a better grade.
to start this course today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
Who's it for?
Anyone who needs help understanding introductory management will benefit from taking this course. You will be able to grasp the subject matter faster, retain critical knowledge longer and earn better grades. You're in the right place if you:
- Have fallen behind in understanding management and leadership theory, organizational change, strategic management, quality assurance, workplace communication or any other introductory management topic.
- Need an efficient way to learn about management.
- Learn best with engaging auditory and visual tools.
- Struggle with learning disabilities or learning differences, including autism and ADHD.
- Experience difficulty understanding your teachers.
- Missed class time and need to catch up.
- Can't access extra math learning resources at school.
How it works:
- Start at the beginning, or identify the topics that you need help with.
- Watch and learn from fun videos, reviewing as needed.
- Refer to the video transcripts to reinforce your learning.
- Confirm your understanding through lesson quizzes and chapter exams.
- Submit questions to one of our instructors for personalized support if you need extra help.
Why it works:
- Study Efficiently: Skip what you know, review what you don't.
- Retain What You Learn: Engaging animations and real-life examples make topics easy to grasp.
- Be Ready on Test Day: Use the College Algebra final exam to be prepared.
- Get Extra Support: Ask our subject-matter experts any relevant question. They're here to help!
- Study with Flexibility: Watch videos on any web-ready device.
In this course, you'll learn the answers to questions including:
- What are the behavioral, classical and contemporary theories of management?
- What steps are involved in organizational planning and change?
- What makes for an effective work team?
- How can I develop leadership abilities?
- How can I motivate people at work?
- What are some techniques for communicating in the workplace?
- What are the human resource protocols for hiring and firing?
- How can I develop decision-making and strategic management techniques?
- What is the role of management in relation to production, profitability and quality assurance?
- What are some of the current issues facing international managers?
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Distance Learning Airport Security Management Course and Class Reviews
- Can Short Video Lessons Help Your ADHD Child Study Better?
- Online Turf Management Courses and Classes Review
- Online Livestock Management Course and Class Reviews
- Online Interactive Advertising Course and Class Review
- Flip Your Classroom with Study.com's Engaging Video Lessons
- Materials Management Courses and Classes Overview
- Project Management Classes and Courses Overview
- IT Management Classes and Courses
- Online Project Management Engineering Courses and Classes
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 79,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses