- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 48
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate:
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1Sales-Oriented Company: Definition & Examples
Course SummaryAssign this course to your sales employees to help them learn useful purpose-driven sales strategies. The course can be accessed at any time, and it can be used to improve your employees' fundamental sales skills.
To Start This Course Today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
About This Course
This sales training course offers an introduction to purpose-driven sales. Have your employees work through these bite-sized video lessons to learn effective sales methods, techniques and strategies. Other concepts they can expect to study include working with customers, building a quality sales network, making sales calls and dealing with sales resistance.
How It Works
This course can be reviewed at any time that fits your employees' schedules, or you can integrate the lessons into a sales training session. The course is accessible on any computer or mobile device, which makes the learning process convenient and flexible.
Using the course is easy:
- Short and expertly taught lessons show your sales staff the basics of purpose-driven sales
- Lesson quizzes help your employees immediately check their understanding of essential sales concepts, terms and techniques
- Subject-matter experts are available to answer any questions your staff may have about noble and purpose-driven sales
- A final course exam ensures that your employees have fully understood the material
How It Helps
- Builds awareness: Your company's salespeople will become more aware of the purpose, uses and benefits of noble and purpose-driven sales.
- Offers helpful strategies: The course shows employees how to use purpose-driven sales strategies, work with customers and respond to sales resistance.
- Strengthens sales skills: Employees who complete the chapter will be able to apply course concepts to quickly improve their selling abilities.
After finishing the course, your company's sales staff should be able to:
- Describe purpose-driven sales organizations
- Recognize effective purpose-driven and noble sales strategies/techniques
- Work with customers and management in sales
- Build a sales network
- Make sales calls and presentations
- Respond to sales resistance and provide ongoing service
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 160 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- 5 Techniques That Can Help You Improve Your Employees' Ability to Learn
- Online Sales Courses and Classes Overview
- Distance Learning Courses in Sales and Marketing with Degree Info
- List of Free Online Sales and Marketing Management Courses
- How to Become a Cosmetology Sales Representative
- How to Become a Retail Sales Representative
- What HR Can Do to Improve Trust Among Employees
- Sales Manager Vs Sales Director
- Free Online Courses Are Useful for All
- Business Administration: Marketing and Sales Coursework Overview
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 75,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses