- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 61
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate: Yes
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1What are Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)? - Definition & Business Importance
Course SummaryThis useful corporate training course is intended for supervisors who want to learn how to effectively identify key performance indicators and measure business performance. The course is available to study at any time, and it can help your supervisors quickly strengthen their KPI measurement skills.
To Start This Course Today
Try it free for 5 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
About This Course
Share this course with your organization's supervisors to help them improve their abilities to measure key performance indicators (KPIs) related to business operations, marketing, supply chains, human resources and finances. The course is taught by expert instructors who explain the importance of measuring business performance. We've also included short quizzes throughout the course to solidify your supervisors' comprehension of the material.
How It Works
The online format of this course makes it simple to share with your company's supervisors. They can work through the course on their own time, or you can incorporate it during managerial training sessions.
Using the course is easy:
- Short and expertly taught lessons show supervisors how to measure and analyze organizational KPIs
- Quizzes help solidify your supervisors' understanding of the lesson material
- A course dashboard helps supervisors easily navigate to the chapter topics they want to study
- A final course exam ensures that your supervisors are able recognize and measure KPIs in their departments
How It Helps
- Builds awareness: Your company's supervisors will become more aware of essential KPIs in a variety of organizational departments.
- Covers multiple areas of business: The course lays out KPIs in a number of management areas, such as financial, human resources, customer and supply chain management.
- Improves performance measurement: Supervisors who complete this course will be able to more effectively measure and analyze business performance.
After finishing the course, your company's supervisors should be able to measure KPIs in the following business areas:
- Financial management
- Human resource management
- Customer management
- Supply chain management
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 160 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Learn Copywriting From Home Courses Available Online
- Online Safety Supervisor Courses and Classes
- Educational Supervisor Courses and Classes Overview
- School Supervisor Degree Programs with Course Descriptions
- Educational Supervision Courses in Louisville, KY: Program Info
- Educational Supervision Degree Programs in CT with Course Info
- Graduate Programs in Performance Studies
- Free Online Courses Are Useful for All
- Corporate Law: Overview of a Corporate Law Course for Business Majors
- Learn French Translation: Course and Training Program Information
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 70,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses