- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 44
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate: Yes
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1Communicating in Team-Based Organizations
Course SummaryUse this informative Leadership Certificate course to learn more about leadership for your own knowledge or to implement in the workplace while you work towards a leadership certificate. The resources included here are mobile friendly and accessible 24 hours a day for you convenience.
To Start This Course Today
Try it free for 5 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
About This Course
You can earn a leadership certificate conferred by Study.com by working through this informative course on the many different aspects of leadership. These include successful meetings, the role the manager plays in leadership and how to build a successful team, among others.
How It Works
Here you'll access chapters on a variety of different leadership topics made up of short, user-friendly lessons that make all of these concepts easy to understand. This course is completely self paced, so you can move as quickly or as slowly as you need to and structure your study around your busy schedule..
The resources provided here include:
- Bite-sized lessons covering key leadership concepts
- Multiple-choice lesson quizzes to ensure you're ready to move on
- Tests at the end of the chapter to assess knowledge of the concepts provided
- A comprehensive final exam that covers everything you've learned in this course
How It Helps
- Boosts credentials: Whether you'd like a leadership certificate to build your resume or to increase your leadership skills at work, we've made it easy for you to study any time you'd like.
- Provides flexibility: This course is accessible to you from home or work on any laptop, smartphone, tablet or computer, so you can increase your knowledge at your leisure.
- Improves knowledge: Information about the many and varied aspects of leadership is included here, including successful teams, helpful employee feedback and effective meetings.
Review this course to learn about these important leadership skills:
- The elements of a successful team and how to build one
- Giving effective performance appraisals
- Providing constructive employee feedback
- The role of the manager
- Transitioning to management
- The elements of a successful meeting
- How to lead productive meetings
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 160 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Leadership Certificate: Program Overview
- Education Leadership Articles and Resources
- Instructional Leadership Degree and Certificate Program Overviews
- Human Resource Leadership Certificate Program Information
- Executive Leadership Training and Certification Program Information
- Online Business Leadership Certificate Program Info
- Masters Certificate in Organizational Leadership: Program Overview
- Applied Organizational Leadership Certificate: Summary of Program
- Online Post-Graduate Certificates in Higher Education Leadership
- Business Leadership Courses and Classes Overview
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 70,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses