- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 21
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate: Yes
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1Personal Growth as a Leader
Course SummaryWhen you use this corporate training course on leadership in action, you'll access short lessons designed to help you teach your employees about these concepts. Each one is mobile-friendly and available around the clock, so your teams can work on them from home or work at their leisure.
To Start This Course Today
Try it free for 5 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
About This Course
In this leadership in action course, we've included a series of video lessons on these subjects that you can share with your employees any time. Some of the subjects covered here include leadership development and its related planning and tools. Your team members can review these lessons on any smartphone, computer or tablet 24 hours a day for completely flexible study.
How It Works
Our concise lessons were compiled by professional instructors, so they're easy to understand. Present them to your employees or allow them to study on their own time.
In this course, you'll find:
- Easy-to-understand lessons on leadership in action
- Multiple-choice lesson quizzes
- A test at the end of teach chapter
- A comprehensive course test
How It Helps
- Offers tips: Along with concepts in leadership, this course provides tips, tools and strategies for implementing these concepts at work without delay.
- Simplifies training: The chapter has a multitude of training uses, including working with recent hires and corporate training events.
- Encourages critical thinking: In addition to learning about leadership in action, this course encourages leaders to think and reflect on challenges at work and find ways of handling them.
Use this course to ensure that your team members are ready to:
- Implement leadership development strategies
- Identify and reflect on challenges in leadership development
- Use tools and planning for effective leadership development
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 160 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Virtual Biology Training: How Does IT Work?
- Online Training Programs: How Do They Work?
- Online Social Work Courses, Classes and Training Information
- Social Work Distance Learning Courses and Training Programs
- Access Classes, Courses and Training Programs
- How Online Courses Work Video
- Online Certificate Courses: How Do They Work?
- Online Art Courses: How Do They Work?
- Flashcards - Building Teams & Work Groups
- If You Have One of These Work Habits, You Need to Break IT Now
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 70,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses