- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 64
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate:
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1What is Diversity? - Definition & Meaning
Course SummaryIt's easy to teach your employees about leading a diverse organization when you have help from our user-friendly corporate training course. Lead a company seminar with this resource or encourage your managers to complete them on their own.
to start this course today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
About This Course
Experienced educators created this course on leading a diverse organization. In a series of lessons, your employees will review such important subjects as being an inclusive leader, managing a diverse workforce and the concepts of perception and bias in the diverse organization.
How It Works
Our engaging course is made up of chapters comprised of bite-sized video lessons and verbatim transcripts. A timeline feature will take learners directly to the lessons' main points as well as to the lesson summary section.
You'll find the following tools in the course:
- Concise lessons outlining the role of a leader in a diverse organization
- Lesson quizzes to assess your employees understanding of these concepts
- Self-assessment tests along with each chapter
- A comprehensive test at the end of the course
How It Helps
- Makes training easy: This chapter is suitable for both new hires and more seasoned leaders and can be completed by computer or device 24 hours a day, providing you with a useful training resource.
- Offers multiple uses: Whether you need tools to use with specific team members or want to lead a group workshop or training session, this informative course has a variety of purposes.
- Promotes knowledge: Your leaders will learn about being an inclusive leader, creating a diverse workforce and communicating effectively as a leader when they complete this course and the lessons found in it.
This course offers a handy way to teach your employees to:
- Explain the concept of diversity in the workplace
- Discuss perception and bias in the diverse organization
- Outline culture and organizational communication
- Communicate effectively as a leader
- Create a diverse workforce
- Understand how to be an inclusive leader
- Manage a diverse workforce
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Forex Trading Courses, Seminars and Training Programs
- Seminary Courses and Training Information
- Plant Manager Training Programs and Courses
- Be a Public Manager: Course and Training Information
- Organizational Management Courses and Training Programs
- It's Harder Than Ever to Teach for America
- Online Office Manager Course and Training Information
- Web Content Manager: Education, Courses & Training
- Online Forex Seminars and Training Information
- How Company Culture Can Help You Retain Employees
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 79,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses