- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 38
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate:
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1What Is Organizational Change? - Theory & Example
Course SummaryThis corporate training course is designed for front-line managers who want to develop strong change leadership skills. The course offers expertly taught lessons and self-assessment quizzes that can be accessed on any Internet-connected device.
To Start This Course Today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
About This Course
Assign this course to your front-line managers to help them develop leadership skills for organizational change. The course's lessons cover the process of planning and managing organizational change, as well as the applications of various leadership methods and strategies. This professional development course is accessible at any time, and it comes with plenty of quizzes to help your managers retain the concepts they study.
How It Works
You can work through the course from start to finish, or you can use the dashboard feature to jump to the chapter topics you want to study. For your convenience, we've made the course accessible on any device that has an Internet connection.
Using the course is simple:
- Engaging and simple lessons cover essential information about organizational change
- Lesson-specific quizzes reinforce organizational change terms, methods and concepts
- An Ask the Expert features helps managers ensure their comprehension of the material
- Chapter exams and a final course assessment help managers master the foundations of organizational change leadership
How It Helps
- Builds awareness: The course is designed to establish a high-level awareness of organizational change in business.
- Covers the organizational change process: The course examines the process of organizational change planning, management and leadership.
- Improves leadership skills: Managers who complete the course should be able to apply effective change leadership skills.
After finishing the course, your company's front-line managers should understand the following:
- The basics of organizational change
- Organizational change planning and management
- Skills necessary for change leadership
- The applications of change leadership
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 160 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Access Classes, Courses and Training Programs
- Why Front-Line Managers Need Better Training
- Be a Public Manager: Course and Training Information
- Plant Manager Training Programs and Courses
- Commercial Design Course and Training Information
- Online Office Manager Course and Training Information
- Web Content Manager: Education, Courses & Training
- Online Architectural Design Courses and Training Info
- Online 3D Design Courses and Training Programs
- HVAC Design Training Programs, Classes and Courses
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 75,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses