- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 54
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate:
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1Principles of the Agile Manifesto
Course SummaryThis informative corporate training course includes lessons that highlight the lean-agile mindset especially for leaders. Your employees can utilize this entire course or just some of the chapters and lessons as needed on various mobile devices or computers.
To Start This Course Today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
About This Course
We present lessons on the lean-agile mindset for leaders in this expertly designed, comprehensive course. Topics that your employees can review include lean and agile principles, focusing on the customer, empowering employees, fostering innovation and embracing organizational change.
How It Works
This course consists of chapters grouped by subject. Each chapter is made up of straightforward lessons that explore the lean-agile mindset in more detail. Several self-assessment tools are included in this course as well.
Your leadership teams will access the following resources:
- Conversational lessons that discuss these subjects clearly
- Multiple-choice quizzes included with each lesson for self-assessment
- Chapter tests to cover what was learned in the chapter
- A comprehensive test at the end of the course
How It Helps
- Builds confidence: Leaders and leadership teams who feel confident in their knowledge and application of lean and agile principles will be able to execute their job responsibilities better.
- Assists with change: If your organization is going through changes or will in the future, this course may help to ensure your leadership teams are prepared and able to adapt to any adjustments that will need to be made.
- Offers knowledge: New team members or those not so familiar with lean and agile principles can learn as little or as much as needed about these topics from this course.
Your leaders will understand how to do the following after taking this course:
- Detail agile and lean principles as well as lean leadership
- Recognize the importance of focusing on the customer and empowering employees
- Explain value-centric workflows
- Understand how to foster innovation
- Discuss continuous lean process improvement
- Feel ready to embrace organizational change
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 160 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- List of Free Guitar Courses and Lessons
- List of Free Online Art Courses, Lessons and Tutorials
- List of Free Online Algebra Courses and Lessons
- List of Free Online Calculus Courses and Lessons
- List of Free Online Geometry Courses and Lessons
- List of Free Online Management Courses and Lessons
- List of Free Online Italian Courses and Lessons
- List of Free Online Data Entry Courses and Lessons
- List of Free Online Japanese Lessons and Courses
- List of Free Online French Language Lessons and Courses
- MIS Classes Top College with Programs in MIS and Technical Management - Westminster CO
- Advanced Fashion Design and Merchandising Technology Coursework Overview
- Woodworking Classes New York
- Business Classes Top College with Programs in Business Administration - Westminster CO
- Top Ranked University with a Masters in Accounting Degree - Milwaukee WI
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 75,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses