- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 147
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
- New lessons are still being added
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1Economic Scarcity and the Function of Choice
Course SummaryGet a comprehensive overview of college macroeconomics concepts using this College Macroeconomics Tutoring Solution. Sequenced similarly to a typical college macroeconomics course, fun lessons boost your knowledge while enabling you to study whenever and wherever your schedule permits.
to start this course today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
How it works:
- Begin your exam review, assignment or other college macroeconomics work.
- Identify the concepts that you're stuck on.
- Find the video tutorials on the topics you need to understand.
- Press play, watch and learn!
- Test your understanding with quizzes and practice exams.
Who's it for?
This tutoring solution will benefit any student who is trying to learn college macroeconomics material and earn better grades. This resource can help students including those who:
- Struggle with understanding scarcity, comparative advantage, supply and demand, inflation, fiscal policy or any other college macroeconomics topic
- Have limited time for studying
- Want a cost effective way to supplement their business learning
- Prefer learning business topics visually
- Find themselves failing or close to failing college macroeconomics
- Cope with ADD or ADHD
- Want to get ahead in college macroeconomics
- Don't have access to their business teacher outside of class
Why it works:
- Engaging Tutors: We make learning college macroeconomics simple and fun.
- Cost Efficient: For about 20% of the cost of a private tutor, you'll have unlimited access 24/7.
- Consistent High Quality: Unlike a live macroeconomics tutor, these video lessons are thoroughly reviewed.
- Convenient: Imagine a tutor as portable as your laptop, tablet or smartphone. Learn macroeconomics on the go!
- Learn at Your Pace: You can pause and rewatch lessons as often as you'd like, until you master the material.
- Understand how scarcity affects economics.
- Provide examples of comparative advantage.
- Explain the relationship between supply and demand.
- Describe different methods for measuring the economy.
- Learn how inflation is adjusted and measured.
- Discuss factors that affect the unemployment rate.
- Compare and contrast the Keynesian and classical models of the economy.
- Learn about macroeconomic equilibrium.
- Become familiar with the Phillips curve model of inflation and unemployment.
- Take a look at factors that affect economic growth and productivity.
- List the different types of financial assets.
- Explain how the Federal Reserve affects the money supply.
- Discuss fiscal and monetary policies.
- Learn about foreign currency exchange rates.
- Describe how international trade works.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Can I Take Online College Courses Whenever I Want?
- Home Study Courses: Overview of Online College Courses and Programs
- College Math Courses and Classes Overview
- How to Study Smart for Community College Courses
- What Are University and College Courses?
- How To Find Equivalent College Courses
- What Are Online College Courses?
- Ways to Boost Your Resume Without a College Degree
- Can I Take Online College Courses While on SDI?
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 79,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses