- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 148
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate: Yes
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1Economic Scarcity and the Function of Choice
Course SummaryGet a comprehensive overview of college macroeconomics concepts using this College Macroeconomics Tutoring Solution. Sequenced similarly to a typical college macroeconomics course, fun lessons boost your knowledge while enabling you to study whenever and wherever your schedule permits.
To Start This Course Today
Try it free for 5 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
How it works:
- Begin your exam review, assignment or other college macroeconomics work.
- Identify the concepts that you're stuck on.
- Find the video tutorials on the topics you need to understand.
- Press play, watch and learn!
- Test your understanding with quizzes and practice exams.
Who's it for?
This tutoring solution will benefit any student who is trying to learn college macroeconomics material and earn better grades. This resource can help students including those who:
- Struggle with understanding scarcity, comparative advantage, supply and demand, inflation, fiscal policy or any other college macroeconomics topic
- Have limited time for studying
- Want a cost effective way to supplement their business learning
- Prefer learning business topics visually
- Find themselves failing or close to failing college macroeconomics
- Cope with ADD or ADHD
- Want to get ahead in college macroeconomics
- Don't have access to their business teacher outside of class
Why it works:
- Engaging Tutors: We make learning college macroeconomics simple and fun.
- Cost Efficient: For about 20% of the cost of a private tutor, you'll have unlimited access 24/7.
- Consistent High Quality: Unlike a live macroeconomics tutor, these video lessons are thoroughly reviewed.
- Convenient: Imagine a tutor as portable as your laptop, tablet or smartphone. Learn macroeconomics on the go!
- Learn at Your Pace: You can pause and rewatch lessons as often as you'd like, until you master the material.
- Understand how scarcity affects economics.
- Provide examples of comparative advantage.
- Explain the relationship between supply and demand.
- Describe different methods for measuring the economy.
- Learn how inflation is adjusted and measured.
- Discuss factors that affect the unemployment rate.
- Compare and contrast the Keynesian and classical models of the economy.
- Learn about macroeconomic equilibrium.
- Become familiar with the Phillips curve model of inflation a