- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 42
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate:
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1What Is Employee Performance?
Course SummaryThis helpful course was designed to help your supervisors learn more about managing employee performance. It provides you with the materials you need to present a corporate training workshop and can serve as a learning tool for your employees to explore at work or at home.
to start this course today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
About This Course
When your employees access this corporate learning course on managing employee performance as a supervisor, they'll find video lessons, quizzes and printable transcripts they can use to master these concepts. The processes involved in assessing employees are all covered here, including providing helpful feedback to employees, appraising their performance, conducting performance reviews, and rewarding and acknowledging positive performance.
How It Works
In a series of professionally constructed chapters, there are lessons that examine the ways to managing employee performance and reviews in detail. Lesson quizzes, chapter tests and a comprehensive final test help your employees identify any areas in which they excel or need additional study.
The resources provided here include:
- Concise lessons covering the management of employee performance
- Lesson quizzes to help keep tabs on progress
- Tests at the end of each chapter to assess knowledge before moving on
- The comprehensive final test to confirm that key concepts are clear
How It Helps
- Provides tips: Your employees can use these lessons to see tips for conduct successful reviews, which eases the process of preparing to give good and negative feedback.
- Improves work relationships: This course works provides details and examples on providing positive and helpful feedback, which can help your supervisors build stronger teams.
- Boosts confidence: Supervisors who know how to appraise performance and reward good employees create motivated and positive teams.
Once this course is done, your employees should be able to understand these topics:
- Managing employee feedback
- Giving helpful feedback to employees
- Employee performance appraisals
- Conducting effective employee performance reviews
- Rewarding and acknowledging employee performance
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- List of Free Online Airline Training Courses & Learning Materials
- List of Free Online Electrical Training Courses and Learning Materials
- How to Become an Employee Training Specialist
- Social Work Distance Learning Courses and Training Programs
- 5 Techniques That Can Help You Improve Your Employees' Ability to Learn
- List of Free Online Film Courses and Learning Materials
- List of Free Online Fashion Design Courses & Learning Materials
- List of Free Online Interior Design Courses & Learning Materials
- Distance Learning Corporate Finance Degrees with Course Info
- Distance Learning Training in IT Project Management with Course Info
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 79,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses