- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 71
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
- New lessons are still being added
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1Introduction to Marketing: Definition and Applications
Course SummaryReview digital marketing topics with our Marketing 102: Intro to Digital Marketing course. Short video and text lessons outline digital marketing topics that can help you improve your grade in school, get ready for an exam or make up for missed class time.
to start this course today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
About This Course
In this informative Marketing 102: Intro to Digital Marketing course, you'll review some of the marketing tools and strategies used in digital marketing. Topics include search engine optimization (SEO), email marketing, digital marketing analytics and much more. Before or after working through the lessons, take the multiple-choice quizzes that accompany each lesson to identify any areas where you need to focus your study. If you get stuck, you're welcome to contact one of our helpful instructors with your questions. We've made it easy for you to study at any time that's convenient with our mobile-friendly learning materials, which are accessible 24 hours a day.
Our course is designed as a way for teachers to re-vamp their curriculum with fresh resources or for professionals to improve their understanding or performance at work. If you're a student, you can use this course to study for an upcoming test, catch up in class or earn college credit.
|Digital Marketing Basics||Provides an overview at digital marketing, its history and emerging trends.|
|Digital Marketing Strategy||Outlines reputation management, customer targeting and other strategies used in digital marketing.|
|Digital Marketing Campaigns||Reviews different types of campaigns in digital marketing and discusses how they're managed and measured.|
|Search Engine Optimization in Digital Marketing||Discusses keyword research, SEO tools for analysis, SEO strategy and metrics, off-page SEO and more.|
|Content Marketing Strategy||Defines content marketing and covers strategies for increasing traffic and user engagement.|
|Social Media Marketing Strategy||Identifies the top social media platforms and explains how this type of marketing is implemented into a campaign.|
|Using Paid Digital Ads in Marketing||Explains how digital ads work, including how they are managed and measured.|
|Email Marketing Strategy||Details how email marketing is implemented, designed and measured.|
|Mobile Marketing Strategy||Identifies the different types of mobile apps plus the importance of mobile marketing in today's marketing climate.|
|Digital Analytics||Outlines how different digital marketing campaigns are measured, monitored and improved using analytics.|
|Digital Marketing Plans||Outlines the process involved in creating, planning and budgeting digital marketing plans.|
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Digital Marketing Analyst: Salary & Job Description
- Salary and Career Info for Digital Marketing Specialists
- Digital Video Courses and Classes Overview
- Digital Marketing Manager: Job Description, Skills & Salary
- MBA in Digital Marketing: Masters Degree Program Info
- Digital Marketing Careers: Job Description, Salary & Requirements
- Digital Photography Classes and Courses
- Database Marketing Courses and Classes Overview
- Online Digital Web Authoring Courses and Classes Review
- What Can You Do With a Bachelor's in Marketing?
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 79,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses